• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

My 100th post, yay for me!!!!

And that's all I have to say. I think it may be sleep time soon since last night I ended up sitting here on the computer all night and not sleeping.

cool Than...at this rate, you will hit 1000 in a little over three years and Iggy will be closing in on 50,000

congrats

Thanatopsis said:
And that's all I have to say. I think it may be sleep time soon since last night I ended up sitting here on the computer all night and not sleeping.

Ah the big one double zero. I remember finally hitting that a few days after I joined. It was a more joyous time when no one cared about the color of your poppers and the cooking throw downs were that of legend. It was a simpler time back then.

Omri said:
Look at me! I'm a cat! MOOOOO!
Silly, Omri, cats don't go "Moo", cats go "I iz a kittah. Iz go barf a hairball in ur shoe now, k?".

Omri said:
EDIT:
Oh crap I missed my 6,000th post. :(
WOW! 6,000! Soon you'll hit 10,000 and get a cool little gif under your name.

imaguitargod said:
Ah the big one double zero. I remember finally hitting that a few days after I joined. It was a more joyous time when no one cared about the color of your poppers and the cooking throw downs were that of legend. It was a simpler time back then.

Silly, Omri, cats don't go "Moo", cats go "I iz a kittah. Iz go barf a hairball in ur shoe now, k?".

WOW! 6,000! Soon you'll hit 10,000 and get a cool little gif under your name.
Took me two years to get here, it might take another one or so to get there. :shocked:
AJ is really close, though.

Omri said:

Wha?

2007-08-02Spam.jpg

Congrats on 100 dude.

That's all? LOL. You must have some informative posts, I thought you were an old timer.

Back