• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My 4 year old Jalabanero plant

Ths plant did not respond quite like this last year... 2 weeks later...
Picture5.JPG

The first flowers
Picture6.JPG

More buds and the trunk, not how I wanted the picture to come out but looks awesome.
Picture7.JPG

Really an amazing plant man!I'm really curious about the taste and flavour... I will ask u for some seeds on the next season for sure!

Vito

mammoccio said:
Really an amazing plant man!I'm really curious about the taste and flavour... I will ask u for some seeds on the next season for sure!

Vito
I'll see aboot maybe sending a dehydrated slice or two. Will have to check with Post Office on sending that to your country.

Web_Of_Hair said:
I'll see aboot maybe sending a dehydrated slice or two. Will have to check with Post Office on sending that to your country.

OMG man you are too generous!! Let me know if u need something from Italy!
Anyway if it would be too difficult I still book just for seeds :)

Vito

Web_Of_Hair said:

Will go through o.k to Italy have done it before myself and Mam
is a great guy :)

Updated pic with tons o tons of peppers!

DSCN1568.jpg

Those that have PM'd me I will send a pepper to you. I'll send it out on a Monday and it should arrive nice n good still (in the states). And to those out of the US will get dehydrated slices n seeds.

If you live close enough to my store, in Toledo, Ohio, you are more than welcome to come pick up in person..... maybe even eat one in my store on video for youtube :)

cheezydemon said:
Dale got me some of those seeds last year!(jalabanero)

I LOVED it. Fantastic hybrid. I still have powder, but no plants this year.:(

I am very interested in this particular hybrid. How would you describe the taste and heat?

N_FF said:
so whats the jalabanero for heat im guessing hotter than a pino but milder than a hab?

Well they have ranged from not too hot to so hot it made a grown man cry.

Overall though yes usually hotter than a pino but slightly milder than a hab.

Back