• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

MY BLACK PEARL

It's 2 foot tall, I've had it for 1 mth, it's got over 60 pods already and still flowering like mad, two are full sized and all are an incredible shiny black and new green shoots are appearing.

HOW BIG SHOULD IT GROW? I HEARD IT'S FULL SIZE NOW.

I'll post pics soon....PIC POSTED, Yehaa

11_30_7.jpg

On the compost heap went about 2 ft plus wasn't as tall as my fresno,padron and habolokias but definely over 2 feet :lol:

BrianS said:
Mine was at least 2 ft tall and 2 ft wide. It takes a long time for the peppers to turn red.

No what you mean mine just missed the frost by 2 days,when i harvested :)

It gets compulsive doesn't it..Just germinated a few plants this morning and i still keep going to peek see if there ok :lol:

HA HA HA HA HA AH AH AHHH THEY'RE HERE. MY WIFE HAS GOTTEN USED TO ME TALKING ABOUT MY LITTLE BABIES SO MUCH THAT SHE SAYS THAT TOO NOW.

HOW OFTEN I HEAR, "WATER YOUR BABIES DARLING, IT WAS HOT TODAY"

PERTH BELL-END said:
HA HA HA HA HA AH AH AHHH THEY'RE HERE. MY WIFE HAS GOTTEN USED TO ME TALKING ABOUT MY LITTLE BABIES SO MUCH THAT SHE SAYS THAT TOO NOW.

HOW OFTEN I HEAR, "WATER YOUR BABIES DARLING, IT WAS HOT TODAY"

:lol:..With sarcasm..Or love..

Definately Love, She's been quite frustated this passed winter as the grocers only had pitifully low heat chili for sale and she's dieing for some real hotness, She's from South East Asia and puts hot chili on everything except toilet paper.

Now Neil's Jolokia seeds I bought sprouted and have hardened off so I get to stare at them 5 times a day. Yesterday she said I treat them better than her so I promised the next time I come home I'd HOSE her down instead.
She laughed at that,

PERTH BELL-END said:
Definately Love, She's been quite frustated this passed winter as the grocers only had pitifully low heat chili for sale and she's dieing for some real hotness, She's from South East Asia and puts hot chili on everything except toilet paper.

Now Neil's Jolokia seeds I bought sprouted and have hardened off so I get to stare at them 5 times a day. Yesterday she said I treat them better than her so I promised the next time I come home I'd HOSE her down instead.
She laughed at that,

Love it..Hose her down hehe are neil does have great reputation on here for his seed quality,Im sure you will have some real beauty's by the time of the harvest :)

Back