• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

my chili dwc

my 1st chili in my diy dwc hydroponic system. did u post it in the wrong thread? sorry if i did.

1098026_10201267711871089_835818995_n.jpg

Too bad you didn't post this sooner. My wife is flying to Manila, and then Bacolod City tomorrow morning. I could have had her bring a packet of some Trinidad Scorpion seeds or something super hot like that.

I don't think I can find those seeds here in my town before she flies to the Philippines.

savingprivaterye said:
that was only labuyo, i cant figure out how to get some superhot varieties we dont have here in philippines :(
there are a bunch of philippino ladies here in sw Colorado that i know.  Maybe we can figure out a way to send you some seeds.  They make great food btw.  I love these steamed buns they make filled with ground beef or ground pork.  I think the bun is a sweet rice flour dough.  

jedisushi06 said:
there are a bunch of philippino ladies here in sw Colorado that i know.  Maybe we can figure out a way to send you some seeds.  They make great food btw.  I love these steamed buns they make filled with ground beef or ground pork.  I think the bun is a sweet rice flour dough.  
hmmm sounds good. we're great at cooking lol.. thanks for the appreciation. :) yeah. i dont know yet if you know someone that will go here in ph :) let me know :)
Turbota said:
Too bad you didn't post this sooner. My wife is flying to Manila, and then Bacolod City tomorrow morning. I could have had her bring a packet of some Trinidad Scorpion seeds or something super hot like that.

I don't think I can find those seeds here in my town before she flies to the Philippines.
to bad :( maybe next time :)
i really want to grow some hot pepper varieties :) its just that its hard to get some seeds

Awesome growth you have there for just over a month and no change of nutes. Have you been able to figure out a way to get seeds yet?

Back