• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

My dinner

Well I received a pretty amazing package from silversurfer and it included a bottle of chili powder. So I decided I should make some thing with it. I was also talking to Logchief last night and he had mentioned he had grilled zucchini and that sounded great. So thanks to these events taking place I ended up cooking some spicy quail with grilled zucchini and some roasted almond rice pilaf. It was easy breezy and tasted great! Here are some pics:

First I browned it in some butter and than added some olive oil, rosemary, oregano, garlic, paprika and some of SS's chili powder on top:
LmBwA.jpg

After all was said and done here is the money shot:

c8sl9.jpg

That looks damn fircken good Ryan, how you gonna share that without smellvision or a Star Trek replicator :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

By the way where did you get the quail, you didn't go out and kill those little babies yourself and then have the gall to eat them did you????

That looks damn fircken good Ryan, how you gonna share that without smellvision or a Star Trek replicator :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: By the way where did you get the quail, you didn't go out and kill those little babies yourself and then have the gall to eat them did you????

Haha thanks LC it was pretty tasty. I can only hope a smellvision will be invented sometime soon. I actually got it off of http://www.exoticmeatsandmore.com/ , along with some other strange meats I cannot get around here.

... also, I have been looking all over for zucchini relish and can't find it anywhere, so, my mother-in-law is visiting in a couple of weeks and guess what we are making.....yep... zucchini relish.

Back