• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My Dream Bhuts

Found a couple of nice pics of some awesome bhut jolokias. This guy is definitely doing something right.
GiantBhut_1.jpg
[/IMG]

GiantBhut_2.jpg
[/IMG]

Not mine, I only grow nagas. I'm pretty sure that's the same plant that Pablo posted pics of from an NMSU student

There should really be a link to those pics
or at least some photo credits. I hate when people use my pics without asking.

HOLY CRAP!!! I'm jealous.......Now I'm also worried. I have 14 pepper plants and I'm growing them year round. I guess I'm making ALOT of hotsauce and trimming my plants down in the winter a little:lol:. That is truly an IMPRESSIVE plant!!

My Husband got me a packet of Bhut seeds from NMSU & the plants dont look nothing like these pictured. They have very wide leaves. Thick stemed & are fairly stocky. Whats up with that?? Does anyone else have any growing or have seeds from NMSU??

...?

those are from NMSU site.

and laura. those are months old plants that were grown very well. how old is your plant? and those are only about 2.5 feet that's pretty stocky. the picture of them is in September if you didn't read it, that's the end of the summer prolly already got a few harvests out of it while it kept growing all summer.

I wrote them & they said the results that are shown in the pics are NOT typical. They said they were going to add to the page that those results are not typical.
I sent them a picture of one of my plants & I was told I do have Bhuts growing & they are in real nice condition. Stating all conditions are different for them. So for us in MN. I think it is a great accomlishment to get them to the point they are. I also have Nagas out & doing great. I have peppers on almost all of the 27 plants out.

Hey pepperfever :cool: .. pharmerlauras hubby here...Been nice lately huh?
we live east of I35 between Medford and Kenyon..(a.k.a. middle of nowhere)..Pharmerlaura will be back to give ya a howdy!

Back