• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting My first bountiful harvest!

This is what I got the joy of picking today. Sorry for the crappy pics. Anyone who's viewed my pics in the past knows it's a mobile device.

IMG_20120817_183230.jpg

From top to bottom and left to right: Red Bhut Jolokia, Yellow Cardi's, Red Caribbeans, Jamaican hot chocolates, TS Butch T's, Orange Habs and, Chocolate Bhuts.

IMG_20120817_200537.jpg

This is to show pod variances. All four of these Butch T's came off the same plant. Can see how I'ding can get tricky to the untrained eye.

IMG_20120817_200636.jpg

An a side by side of the largest Choc Bhut and Red Bhut together. The choc looks like his has an old mans face screaming NO in it. LOL Don't know if it's a no don't eat me. Or no I'll KILL YOU!

Note can't take credit for growing these from seed. As I over babied all my seedlings early. Luckily found a local chile head that grows em. I just keep em alive.

Thanks DB, looking forward to more harvests like this before the season is up!

An thanks Brewer. I've had my trials and tribulations with insects and a inconsiderate s*b not caring about other peoples property. But we've made it this far.

Some nice heat there! :cool:

Choc Bhut sucks in the soul of all it's victims and the face you see is the last bloke it took! Don't let the next one be YOU! :lol:

Back