• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My first Buth Jolokia Brown

Hi !!!! This is not a Buth Jolokia Chocolate, Its a chilpitin plant from Mexico. Sorry about that.

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

Hi !!!! First time growing this plant. Hope al goes well, will keep you updated. Happy growing.

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

its looks like the weeds that grow in my area.pesky little things.dam weeds

Not to worry seeds came from a very known seller in this forum with high reputation. : ) by the way , I have habaneros like milk shake in the morning, lol

they may have been from a well known seller but they aint bhuts sorry. even if they were totally differnet shape size everything looks different
i think the seller may have accidently mixed seeds up

Im so sorry every body, your all right, you know your plants!!!! The thing is I got the seeds for another type os pepper, and used the Buth Jolokia cup I had for them, so sorry about this, should I erase this ptopic??? Congratulations to all that new this was not a Buth Jolokia.

Well this is a Choc Bhut Jolokia, and it looks nothing like yours.

4591577249_ddaaa6b7ab.jpg

Mezo.
Yep you r so right

These are the peppers from my plant, i got them from my city Tijuana Mexico, I do have Buth Jolokia seeds,chocolate or brown , gonna start germinating them today. This peppers are called chilpitines, they sell for around $35 dollars a pound there pretty spicy

Chile_Chiltepin.jpg

Back