• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My First Hab Pods

As some of you already know this is my first year growing peppers. I started in my office but found aphids on my plants and the flowers just kept falling off. So Iv'e taken them home to get them some natural light and see if the insects would help pollinate them as well as get rid of the aphids. This plant has been out of the office about two weeks and is really starting to kick out some peppers. Proud Papa.

61b7ea28.jpg

ceadf3a7.jpg

876139ca.jpg

f72a2f07.jpg

As some of you already know this is my first year growing peppers. I started in my office but found aphids on my plants and the flowers just kept falling off. So Iv'e taken them home to get them some natural light and see if the insects would help pollinate them as well as get rid of the aphids. This plant has been out of the office about two weeks and is really starting to kick out some peppers. Proud Papa.

61b7ea28.jpg

ceadf3a7.jpg

876139ca.jpg

f72a2f07.jpg
Hows it going im pretty new to pepper growing my self and was wondering do you fertilize your habs? Habs and bhut, ive been having problems with...

Hows it going im pretty new to pepper growing my self and was wondering do you fertilize your habs? Habs and bhut, ive been having problems with...

I use superthrive mixed in with the water and I think it's called foxfarm potting soil with worm castings and other good stuff in it.

It"s been proven that chile plants could use extra calcium at the transion period from just growing to blossoming. try it works for me

I don't think suprethrive is a fert. although I could be wrong. I think it is just nutrients.
Its a growth hormone/auxin, not really a nutrient
Looks like the aphids have sort of dwarfed your habanero plant. Expect lots of tiny pods.

Back