• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My First Pep Pick

Here is my first pepper pick (yeah I'm just now getting peppers in) of the year. These are Red Naga Jolokias and what is suppose to be Yellow Naga Jolokias..but is Orange.

398860040.jpg

Looks great! I just had a nice pull yesterday too. I'm feeling like a salsa weekend. Keep up the good work. Hopefully there's more where those came from.

Yeah I made some salsa last night....I started with just the tip of 1 Naga...and it was intense. I added more tomatoes and onion and just decided to toss the rest of the pepper in there. I'm having a bunch of friends over tonight, I think I'm going to hide the fact it is HOTTTTT!

Yeah I made some salsa last night....I started with just the tip of 1 Naga...and it was intense. I added more tomatoes and onion and just decided to toss the rest of the pepper in there. I'm having a bunch of friends over tonight, I think I'm going to hide the fact it is HOTTTTT!

:lol: Giving superhot stuff to not so superhot loving people has to be one of the most entertaining things in the world.
Even better when they claim they can handle anything spicy.

My sisters BF who made that exact statement the other day got to test drive one of my fataliis.. spent the next 30 min gagging and begging for more icecubes :)

Nice looking peppers btw :D
Brandon

Haha yup that is always fun to play with. I'm hoping to convince someone to eat a fresh naga ....then I'll bust out the camera for double the humiliation. We will be drinking, so the odds are fairly high it will go down.

First time growing, I've dabbed in super hot sauces, seasonings, and dried pieces. This is the first every eating fresh superhots though. Can't wait to cook some fiery dishes.

I decided to dehydrate the remaining peppers. (Nagas, Tobascos, and Trinidads)

391295_10150384779896769_547071768_8396270_1597862239_n.jpg

I am going to grind these bad boys up and package as pepper flakes and give them out for Christmas.

Back