• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review My first review: Baronhall Farms Jamaican Hell Hot

My roommate went to Jamaica a few months back and brought back some hot sauces. One of them I just finished(used it on my tacos); Baronhall Farms Jamaican Hell Hot Pepper Concentrate.

On the label it states: Warning! Parental Guidance Advised! This sauce is not radioactive, but could be.

Ingredients: Hot Peppers, 5% Vinager, Sugar, Stabilizer (clear gell), Ginger, Pimento, Cinnamon, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder.

At first the heat really hits you, it's a nice burn that dies down quickly but leave a heat trail behind. Then you get a very nice sweet taste. The vinager compliments the pepper taste very well. I highly recommend that you grab a 5 ounce bottle of this one.

Can you post a picture or tell me if this is the same sauce as "Jamican Hellfire"?

It sounds interesting with the ginger and cinnamon.

chuk hell said:
tell me if this is the same sauce as "Jamican Hellfire"?
It is not the same, also couldn't get a pic, sorry.

chuk hell said:
It sounds interesting with the ginger and cinnamon.
It was!! I really want to get another bottle of this because it really was good enough to always have a bottle on hand.

Great review. I'm partial to caribbean sauce, myself. Anything from Jamaica or Aruba will do. I love the Matouk's line too (if you haven't noticed my multiple references to their product.

I hope to be going to either Freeport(Bahamas) or Montego Bay(Jamaica) for Labor Day with my wife and kids. I have to pack an extra bag for the sauces I plan to bring back!!!!

Tina was talking about having a pepper festival in the Bahamas a couple of years ago, but I guess the idea never got legs. I'd go, if anyone wants to try to organize something like that....

There are lots of small islands in the Bahamas, for example....rent a few houses on Green Turtle Cay, for example, and we'd have a large time.

We ought to plan something like that for the posters.

Josh

staffing said:
Tina was talking about having a pepper festival in the Bahamas a couple of years ago, but I guess the idea never got legs. I'd go, if anyone wants to try to organize something like that....
I'd be up for that. We should do it!

Sickmont said:
If you guys have it in Key West, i can take a ferry there!

===============================
Only if they grow goat peppers in Key West. It would be easier to pull off in the Bahamas.

staffing said:
===============================
Only if they grow goat peppers in Key West. It would be easier to pull off in the Bahamas.

I was just looking for a cheap way there for myself if it goes down, that's all.:)

Back