• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

My growbox Mk2

Chris,

They just keep on looking great. Hey, will your plants ever come out of the closet or are they doomed to spending their life with only you (and the ones who view your images) knowing their "secret life?"

Mike

Ha.

Cheers for the good comments. They may have to be moved out in a few weeks if they don't stop growing Mike. Then will be their time to 'come out'.

Growth has been amazing over the last 4 weeks. Look at post #8! :)

they sure do look happy...how long before you plant out over there??

son.....son....those are going to be completely huge when you plant out...not trying to be a downer here but you may have to "thin" your crop inside the grow box...my grow box is 4 feet square and I had problems with one orange hab, 4 red savinas, and 4 naga morich two years ago...they were bustin' with flowers a week after plantout the end of april...the O Hab was cut back and grown thru the winter, the Red Savinas were planted the middle of December, and the Naga Morich were planted New Years day....

Its not too much of a problem. I have a sunny south facing window sill and they will be moved there when they outgrow that space. The amount of light during the days is getting longer and by the end of feb they should be happy on there.

last summer

Chris

Back