• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My growbox Mk2

My plants are doing well now and 4 need re-potting so the biggest 4 are going into these.
DSCF1884.jpg

Cleared my wardrobe out and blew the dust off the blue led botch up board I made last year. This will now be their home whilst I have made room in the MK1.
DSCF1881.jpg

Lined with white reflective sheeting and added a 20w daylight and 20w warm white cfl.
DSCF1885.jpg

Just need to re-pot them now into west+, Perlite, Vermiculite and LECA mix.
DSCF1886.jpg

Chris

I would like to have a grow specific room, but I think if locals heard about it they would suspect I am growing things OTHER than peppers. LOL Which I would never do, I dont even use the other recreationally. But anyways, nice setup you have there Toleman, keep us informed. BTW, where did you get the new pots, they seem like they will hold a plant for quite a growth period.

wish *I* found unused place in my house...

Anyways, nice setup Toleman. Keep us updated on this progress

You're such a funny guy freak.

Plants are looking very healthy Toleman, looking forward to watching them grow. Good luck to ya.

I hear that when plants start out in the closet they will grow up to be exceptionally fruity. :lol:
May you have a bountiful harvests this season and look forward to seeing their continued growth.

Thats awesome! Im amazed to see how creative people get when they want to make something happen .. very nice.. thanks for sharing your photos :o)

One on the right is in a 3" rockwool cube. The one on the left is in a 1" cube surrounded by hydroton clay. The white stuff is black/ white plastic sheeting to stop the algae growth on the cubes.

Chris

Back