• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor My indoor garden

Hey all,

Haven't been around for a while. Pretty busy with school and work. Very happy, though, that my garden has survived my lack of consistent attention and is starting to produce. Enjoy! (Also, if you know what the first picture is, let me know! Would love to know what it might be, since I lost my chart).

Any idea what this is?
xkvnte.jpg

244e4v9.jpg

35lykd4.jpg

2vm6pev.jpg

Hey guys. Running a 400w metal halide. Also have a 250 hps, but that's not in use right now. Electricity in Manitoba is relatively cheap. Right now it's included in my rent, but previously it wasn't more than another 10-15$/month.

In that closet I have around 12 chilis, a couple of herbs, and a few of my favorite tropicals.

Once I'm in the position to buy a house, an insulated green house is one of my first priorities!

PepperLover: Ouch!

Thats a pretty sweet grow man.
And nice to see another Winnipeger in here.

and he is right about the cheap electricity. between 6 and 7 cents per Kilo watt hour i think.. And about 7 bucks basic monthly fee.

but having it included in rent is even better. lol.

I'm running a 600 watt MH conversion bulb and my electric bill has only gone up about $16. I run it 16 hour a day.

Back