• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

My kitty learned his lesson.

CaLoR said:
Our schnauzer always watches quitely while we eat, and I give him little scraps, fat off of meat and what not. One thing he doesnt like is onion, he barked at it the first time he tried it. Needless to say he's the same way with hot stuff. I have tried to get him to try it and he just looks at me.

Give a dog a grape if you really wanna see something funny. :P
What do they do with the grape??? I may have to try this later! I think I would need a dog first though:lol: Also, did you ever give a dog peanut butter? I used to do that with my Dog as a kid. Pretty funny trying to watch them eat it. They just keep licking, and licking, and licking, and licking................................LOL!!!

it really depends on the animal. I've given my dog a grape before & it just starts to chew on it then spits it out, thats all (well for my dog & same for some other types of food)
but if my dog smells ANY & I mean ANY chiles/hot sauce on any food or point a condiment bottle (hot sauce bottles) pointed toward her, she'll jump up & away from it (& keep a distance from ya too) kinda funny.

My dad always says that habaneros are not fit for consumption, yet humans (and some dogs and parrots I have since found out) are the only ones dumb enough to eat them".

Back