• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

my memorial day

Thursday night 3 am my 5 year old daughter starts throwing up this lasts tell friday evening at that time my 1 year old starts vomiting. My wife calls me from grandmas and so I go over there and now the wife is throwing up the 5 year old is getting alot better and my little 1 year old is right in the thick of it with diarhea and vomiting and my wife is bad. So we get home lucky for no vomit comet expereince and the night is long and stinky. Next day saturday 3 pm my wife is loads better the 5 year old is better the little one is close and now I am getting sick starting to throw up. moral of the story is what is the world coming too, were a guy works all week to have this happen for my memorial day weekend what a literally poopy weekend. Can everyone post there weekend fun so I can know what ive missed

The picture is not me only meant for demonstration purposes only!

whitehotfatgirlthrowingoi0.jpg

Well, that just sounds like a horrid way to spend the weekend. As you requested here's what I did.

My folks were out of town so I watched the two dogs for them (the wake up every morning at 7AM ON THE DOT and want to go out for a walk). Saturday I danced the happy dance because my unemployment check came in and I cashed it. Made an awesome pizza and drank and smoked myself silly. I also worked in the garden.

Sunday I worked in the garden some more and went to a BBQ with my friend where I dosed about 5 people with a good amount of Defcon Zero batch #3 (don't worry, they asked for it). One guy came back for seconds...he ended up getting a much larger dose the second time around...mwahahahaha.

Needless to say I drank myself silly when I got home that night.

Monday I saw the parade at 11AM then braught the plants out into the sun. I went over to a BBQ that my neighbor was having and drank there. Afterwards I came back at 3:30 and transplanted some plants into the ground (w00t!) and light up the BBQ. The meat that was cooked was a 3 day marinaded (is that a word?) porterhouse stake. Then I planted more stuff into the ground and drank myself silly.

Back