• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

outdoors My New Fishing Pier

Here's a pic from my new Apartment, I'm at the end of the road again. There used to be a resturant in the empty lot that I used to live in the upstairs with my girlfriend who owned it. Now I got the same view again, and of course access to the pier...

moyboy said:
You mean you have a girl friend :shocked:

Oh yeah and the pier looks good...:lol:

Had, but she was wacked, her whole family was... However she owned a bar/ resturant, food and booze were very accessible.......

So where's the crab pot buoy and your fishing rod? I don't see 'em in the pic. Great score there Dick being right there on the water.

Novacastrian said:
What you buy it or are you on a lease?

I'm renting it, cheap, let me put it this way, my rent is what the house across the street would pay in property taxes. I will never buy a home again, single, no kids, don't need a lot of space.

As far as the fishing is concerned, rockfish is the trophy fish in the upper chesapeake.

This is a house for sale across the street, they want 1.1 million, I doubt they will get it, maybe 800k. In the video at 56 secs you can see the long pier on the right.

[yt]Lx1ktUzy6aI[/yt]

Back