• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

my new tattoo from today

Just got a new tattoo and wanted to show it off, it's the logo of one of my favorite bands, Cryptopsy, an extreme death metal band from Montreal.

cryptopsy.jpg

scarpetti said:
I know who they are. Probably a bit too extreme for most people here.

Heh, my...you ARE new here.... ;)

I think they mighta even played a show as Necrosis here once back when GWAR, Fumes, Motherload, Velvet Pelvis and such were around....Hell if I remember much from about 87-93 at all though.

scarpetti said:
I know who they are. Probably a bit too extreme for most people here.

Probably a bit too extreme for most people anywhere unless its a metal related board.

Glad everyone likes it though. I'm very pleased with how it came out. That was my second piece done by that guy and it won't be the last either.

GWAR.... lmao the days of old...loll the parties at the Cleveland Agora.....Phantasy Theater......and the OLD (now closed down) Flash Gordens!!!!! man those were the days!!!

Gwar....Mushroom Head....Cryptkicker.....Ohhhh i miss those days!!!!

Pretty cool ink work you got....

Weirdos! we're *normal* people, not freaks like you guys! we listen to *normal music* like DevilDriver, Sepultura, Mayhem, Five Finger Death Punch, Pantera, Amon Amarth and stuff like that...

Weirdos I tell ya... WEIRDOS!!!

Nice! Cryptopsy is pretty badass! I love that song Cold Hate, Warm Blood. Probably my favorite one out of any of their songs.

xgrafcorex said:
Nice! Cryptopsy is pretty badass! I love that song Cold Hate, Warm Blood. Probably my favorite one out of any of their songs.

Great song, Whisper Supremacy is probably my second favorite album after None So Vile, Phobophile is by far my favorite tune of theirs.
chilehunter said:
cool tat but why not give it a evil looking face with fangs ?

Just cause it's their logo and I wanted to keep it original, and I like just the silhouette anyways.

Thanatopsis said:
Just got a new tattoo and wanted to show it off, it's the logo of one of my favorite bands, Cryptopsy, an extreme death metal band from Montreal.

cryptopsy.jpg

Busted! I spy a Budweiser package @ the lower left corner of the pic.

Thanatopsis said:
Great song, Whisper Supremacy is probably my second favorite album after None So Vile, Phobophile is by far my favorite tune of theirs.

Yea, that's one of my other favorite songs of theirs. Can play both of them on the guitar minus the solos...though could probably play at least some of the solo parts.

boutros said:
Busted! I spy a Budweiser package @ the lower left corner of the pic.

I had a party the night before, I swear it's not mine. I smoke my bud, I don't drink it. When I buy cheaper beer, it's always Yuengling. If you look on the right, there's something far far worse, the most disgusting of all beers ever brewed, Natural Ice.

xgrafcorex said:
Yea, that's one of my other favorite songs of theirs. Can play both of them on the guitar minus the solos...though could probably play at least some of the solo parts.

I know most of None So Vile(same deal, minus most of the solos). On drums, not quite as much. Phobophile is quite a workout, Flo's single handed rolls he does in some of his blasts are so difficult.

Man..where the hell were you when I lived in Boca!?! You listen to metal, love drinking good beer, play drums and guitar, ride a bike, etc.

I suck ass at the drums! I always wind up hitting everything at the same time...unless it's a very basic beat.

Definitely check out Brother Tuckers. He might actually remember me if you mention me..as the guy that liked metal and joined the Navy and had to move. I used to go down there with a group of people from Beer Advocate.com for dinner every so often. The owner is cool as hell, he is all about some metal too. The food they make there is great..the cook/chef goes to the store each day to buy the ingredients fresh.

Back