• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

my outdoor plants

Very nice abf; that 7 Pot pod looks like it is laughing in anticipation of burn to come. :mouthonfire:

abf303 said:
7pot
101_5309.jpg

thanks for all the good comments

i have never grown tabago sweet scotch bonnets before so i really dont know what to expect but i cant wait to try one.

thanks silver surfer
lol i see it to. i cant wait for it to ripen since i have never tried a 7 pot before and am pretty sure it will kick my ass

Great looking plants...much better off mine. Sweet scotch bonnets sound very interesting. Let us know how they come out.

I don't know where you are in the state, but it looks like the front range has some cooler nights coming. If you are in the area, do you have any plans to keep them warm overnight. I have a cherry bomb plant whose pods just started turning red today, I think possibly due to last nights low temps.

thanks gallon
yeah im intrested to see how they taste.

im in aurora but i dont have any plans to try and keep them warm, but if the temps drop to low i can move them into the garage if need be.

abf303 said:

I think those 7 Pots are really out to get you. I keep seeing faces and that turban wearing dude on the right is definitely up to no good. :shocked:

Excellent pod pics abf, the plants are coming along nicely.

thanks silver surfer

lol i didnt notice the faces on the 7 pots until you said someting about them.

still counting down the days until a ripe one :mouthonfire:

kung pao
101_5397.jpg

fatalii (same seed stock as my hydro plant, seems to be almost the same except how it changes color when it ripens)
101_5401.jpg

great looking peppers abf...I love the orange thais...make powder out of them...they are great for seasoning food when mixed with a hab type and some tepins...

yeah im liking the thai orange alot, and there are still plenty of pods on it. i plan to over winter this plant agian for next year

that was my first harvest this year from my outside plants, and things look like its going to be picking up in a few weeks

while i was watering my plants today i noticed i few pods changing color.

tabago sweet scotch bonnet
101_5416.jpg

la cruces
101_5417.jpg

fatalii hybrid
101_5418.jpg

a full ripe fatalii hybrid
101_5419.jpg

Back