• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

MY pepper plants July 2009

MY pepper plants July 2009 (Big Pictures)

Heres My First Pictures of 2009!!!!! most of my plants still don't have peppers but i posted some that do!!!!! ill post more in a week or two of the other plants so everyone has something to look forward too :P

mariachipepper.png

paperlanterns.png

scotchbonnet.png

Hey! Nice pictures of nice peppers, good growing. Is that really a Scotch Bonnet? Im growing the Chocolate Scotch Bonnet and it isnt mature yet, so its still green, but I can say it doesnt look a bit like that pod...

lavish said:
Hey! Nice pictures of nice peppers, good growing. Is that really a Scotch Bonnet? Im growing the Chocolate Scotch Bonnet and it isnt mature yet, so its still green, but I can say it doesnt look a bit like that pod...

Yeah i think thats what Scotch Bonnets are supposed to look like, but theres other kinds that look different

http://www.thechileman.org/results.php?find=Scotch+Bonnet&heat=Any&origin=Any&genus=Any&chile=1

Silver_Surfer said:
This thread killer my dialup. RIP :D

R u sure those r paper lanterns???
Pretty sure they are Paper Lanterns, the purple is just from the sunburn :P

MrArboc said:
Nice pics, but you really need to compress them.

Are the super chiles supposed to be brown like that?
The super chilis are brown from the sunburn also :lol:
The big pictures look better, :) but ill use smaller ones next time

the54 said:
The super chilis are brown from the sunburn also :lol:
The big pictures look better, :) but ill use smaller ones next time

Nah, you could probably make the filesize 90% smaller and no one could spot the difference on a computer screen. It's not the width and height of the image shown thats causing problems for people with slow connections. Most of your pictures are over 1 MB - compare that to other pictures on the forum, they are more like 50-100 KB

Back