• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

My peppers changed how they look

My first peppers on my plant looked exactly like yellow 7pot:
TYeS3I8.jpg

Now that there are about 25 peppers none of them look like that one and I can't tell what type they are. Do they still look like yellow 7pots?
TINSZKf.jpg
JqTHJk7.jpg
WWuzDCO.jpg
Sx1oZ6a.jpg

They're hard to take pictures of. Thanks for looking

Variation in peppers, even on the same plant is inevitable. Even with no other plants to pollenate around them, my pepper plants are pushing out ones that look exactly like how a TS Moruga is supposed to look like, while others couldn't look more unlike them, and like I said, some of these are on the same plant. So I wouldn't worry about the variation :)

Reactions: Tex
     One of my 7 pot yellows did the same thing this year. First dozen or so pods looked like your first pic - kinda like scorpions. Ever since then, they've all had that weird, crumpled up look of a typical 7 pot. Color, aroma and taste have all remained consistent. 

Reactions: Tex
dash 2 said:
     One of my 7 pot yellows did the same thing this year. First dozen or so pods looked like your first pic - kinda like scorpions. Ever since then, they've all had that weird, crumpled up look of a typical 7 pot. Color, aroma and taste have all remained consistent. 
what does a normal 7pot yellow look like?

Back