free My seed stock for 2009...free stuff!

Wanted to shoot a reminder to whomever might be interested. I still have a ton of seeds available. No cost, no catch, just a SASE and they are yours. Okay, one catch, i want to know how they end up growing in the new season.

Sidenote to Jackie: Your seeds went out either yesterday or the day before. I had a mixup and misplaced the envelope for a couple nights. No worries though. You will have them soon. ;)

Also...I have added MORE bhut jolokia seeds to my stock. I should have enough to share. I took seeds from about 9 pods and i will probably have a few more coming from the pods that have not ripened fully yet.

Nice offer there..we had 185 plants out this year. & have dozens of seeds. May look into some more..we had a good crop all in all after we took a beating from the weather. Have 8 gallons of dried pods..

fineexampl said:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to post this to anyone who's interested. I will offer these free of charge to anyone who wants some. Just need to send me a SASE and they are yours. None of my seeds are guaranteed pure, but i can say that they are 98% sure to be what they are labeled as. None of that Reimer style ripoff from me. Besides, it's only the cost of postage aka free.

Up for grabs (some limited supply will have * next to it)...

Thai
Apache*
Fresno
Bhut Jolokia(these are from my own plant, see signature for photos)
Fatalii*
unknown mystery multicolor decorative
unknown Jalapeno
Tian Jin (i have an unlimited supply of these)
Yellow Scotch Bonnet
Black Pearl (these are from my own plant, see signature for photos)
de Arbol
Anaheim
Hungarian Hot Wax*(i've only got 10 seeds total. organic seeds from the UK.)

Let me know if/what you want and i'll get you my email address.

I'm not really looking for any trades, but if anyone wanted to drop some 7-Pot, Trinidad Scorpion, or any aromatic seeds in their envelope i wouldnt turn it down. My only goal here is to share seeds, that's all.

Be well everyone!

John:mouthonfire:

Hi. You could send two seeds of each species for Brazil?

geomir said:
Hi. You could send two seeds of each species for Brazil?
you're paying for postage, so sure, why not?

If anyone can translate English to Spanish or Portuguese or whichever language geomir is fluent in, can you help me explain the "SASE" stuff? I only speak English.

fineexampl said:
you're paying for postage, so sure, why not?

If anyone can translate English to Spanish or Portuguese or whichever language geomir is fluent in, can you help me explain the "SASE" stuff? I only speak English.

Ok. I you sending 50 seeds of " Malagueta" e " Finger-of-moça" of Brazil. For this I pay the postal expenditure. You order seeds to me and paid the postal expenditure. I can send first, without problems.

Self Adressed Stamped Envelope? Hard for those of us don't live in the US. Probably just as easy (maybe easier and cheaper too) to order seeds from a commersial dealer compared to finding american stamps in Sweden or Brazil:-)

Please note that I'm not complaining, I am a new member here and I am not here because I want free seed. Well I do, but that's why I'm here, ha ha ha. I'll be looking for seeds next year when I hopefully have some seeds of my own to trade.

MrArboc said:
Self Adressed Stamped Envelope? Hard for those of us don't live in the US. Probably just as easy (maybe easier and cheaper too) to order seeds from a commersial dealer compared to finding american stamps in Sweden or Brazil:-)

Please note that I'm not complaining, I am a new member here and I am not here because I want free seed. Well I do, but that's why I'm here, ha ha ha. I'll be looking for seeds next year when I hopefully have some seeds of my own to trade.
You know what? I never really thought of that. In order to post from the US, you'd need US postage, huh?

I guess i should clear one thing up. I'm trying to do as little work here as possible and to not spend any cash. Maybe it should be open to US folks only or something? i don't know.

So, if you have US postage, you can get some of my lame seeds. I just added more fatalii and scotch bonnets and also more de arbol. My collection is quite nice and has a nice variety of both hot and mild and everything in between.

fineexampl said:
You know what? I never really thought of that. In order to post from the US, you'd need US postage, huh?

Yes you would:lol:

I might do some shopping for stamps on eBay if similar offers are made next year. But with my luck I'll probably end up with a bunch of US stamps realizing I'd need UK stamps:oops:

Each country has to use it's own postage so best thing to do is trade. Then each of the parties pay their own postage to send it to the other person. Makes life much easier.

pepperfever said:
Each country has to use it's own postage so best thing to do is trade. Then each of the parties pay their own postage to send it to the other person. Makes life much easier.
Or i can just have it with my fellow Americans.

Message to Mark...your seeds will be going out in the next couple days. I misplaced your envelope when my girl cleaned the desk and i just found them again this evening. You gave too much postage so i stuck the surplus back in for you and there were extra bags so i tossed in a couple other seeds for the hell of it. Grow them well and be sure to post up a grow log once you get started. :D

Saved seeds from these habs.
IMG_0534.jpg

They are now part of the available seed listing. :D

I got a TON of seeds from those giant habs. They were just LOADED with seeds.

In related news, i have added more bhut jolokia seeds to my stock. I sure hope these are good seeds because i now have quite a few. I thought about trying to hornswaggle a few on ebay for a couple dollars. I might just craigslist them instead and get them to local growers. Just think, THP members get em for free. ;)

pepperfever said:

I absolutely agree with you pepperfever...
I always trade (and I trade a lot), or simply offer the seeds, as many and many had kindly offered them to me before !
:):onfire:

whocares said:
I always trade (and I trade a lot), or simply offer the seeds, as many and many had kindly offered them to me before !
:):onfire:

I agree with Margarida. She does trade a lot and is a joy to deal with...

Seeds keep a rollin! i have another package that has to go out this week with a big thanks to Aaron.

I'm in an interesting predicament. I now have so many seeds that i don't know what to plant in the spring. :lol:

Back