• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

My son's first chilli sauce

bentalphanerd,
That looks like it was quite the sauce. How old is he? I started cooking when I was about 10 years old. It is probably the oldest passion that I have...

so how was your trip to see Stillz?

yeah, real glad I did, as always. picked up a few sauces to try out over the w/end. Included is a sample of the final round for the upcoming wing challenge.

What can I say....there will be no winners :hell:

Please take lots of pictures and video if you can...

I am glad I am not one of those "you can't make it too hot for me" kind...I know my limits...however, I do love the naga concentrate...

The comp isn't on for a while. be sure we'll keep you posted. I'll take my camera along on Sunday & get some pics of Stillz cafe....it's a pepper shrine/fish & chip/burger shop/cafe

.I better start a new thread about it we're trying to sharpen up on our Rule:6 it's getting hard to find info in the forum.

:raises hand: :fesses up: ;)

Stillmanz isn't off topic! Off-kilter, maybe, off his meds, possibly, off his rocker, certainly; but not off topic...he's a sauce maker!

Pam said:
Stillmanz isn't off topic! Off-kilter, maybe, off his meds, possibly, off his rocker, certainly; but not off topic...he's a sauce maker!

You've described him to a 'T' {what does that mean anyway?}

My reason for choosing to start a new thread is-
Foresight: A descriptive visit to the Stillmanz shop will lead to many new tangents of discussion, including but not exclusive to sauce making. :D

It's really an eccentric enough place to warrant it's own thread.

Coolio daddio... :P
That's one cool kid, keep him that way. teach him the ways of the nerd. :lol:
BTW that's my 2,000th post, so this is a special one (Just for you AJ ;)).

Omri said:
Coolio daddio... :P
That's one cool kid, keep him that way. teach him the ways of the nerd. :lol:
BTW that's my 2,000th post, so this is a special one (Just for you AJ ;)).

Welcome to the 2000 Club!

You don't get anything, except perhaps a reputation, but welcome anyway!

I've been plowing through my bottle Bent. Its damn tasty vaguely mexican with that Alphanerdz twist. It really is very good make sure to tell him.

Back