• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My Very First Chili Flowers Ever

3670296820_51f126ba33.jpg

3670296372_02d95bbdb9.jpg

RichardK said:
Now that you have flowers, you get to experience all the wonders of growing chilis... Like flower drop! :hell: :hell:

There you go, more negative waves! Have a little faith, baby. Have a little faith. Quote from Kelly's Heroes. :)

Those are some great looking photos..and...er...flowers. I agree with "Wait until you first pepper" You'll be doing back flips.

Flowers are pretty, your skill in taking pics of them is awesome :P
That top piccy rocks mate, well done.

@joeknowsjolokia @FiveStar @MrArboc @bigt @QuadShotz @Aji Chombo Thanks guys, this is pretty fun and I'm even enjoying the frustrating parts like aphids and wilting.

@Silver_Surfer Thanks, I'm actually not positive, but I'm getting pretty sure it's a Fresno at this point.

@RichardK I'm actually anticipating it so as to avoid deep disappointment.

@patrick Uhm, I'm going to be very very happy, but I don't know that I'll be happy :)

@Pepperfreak I'm getting kinda worked up and daydreaming what the hell I'm going to do with so many peppers.

@Novacastrian Thanks, I'm still learning this camera too, right now I'm playing with the digital macro and the auto settings, I can already tell I can dial it in more. But I don't have time to play with it the way I'd like to. It's not so much learning to use the settings, it's remembering the settings for the next time. Almost next to impossible for me since I don't use it enough to get to know it.

imaguitargod said:
I thought it was "negative vibes"?

Nope, I think he used vibes in a different scene, but the above quote is accurate. I should know since I use that audio clip often as an online game taunt and have the movie on DVD. :)

Back