• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My wittle Nagas

Sowed.....Is that slow???? First Timer at planting peppers. HAve them under agrow light just today. Some of the pics of this site have inspired.

More light for sure. They look tiny to me even for getting their first set of true leaves. 22 days since sowed, how many since they popped up? Hate to burst your bubble but I hope you are not planning on planting those outdoors this season and will keep them as indoor plants, it's a little late to get them to produce. I see you are in Washington state, so I don't think temperatures would be the problem, but more so that rainy season. I don't live there though so maybe someone else in the area can chime in on that matter.

roadhouse said:
More light for sure. They look tiny to me even for getting their first set of true leaves. 22 days since sowed, how many since they popped up? Hate to burst your bubble but I hope you are not planning on planting those outdoors this season and will keep them as indoor plants, it's a little late to get them to produce. I see you are in Washington state, so I don't think temperatures would be the problem, but more so that rainy season. I don't live there though so maybe someone else in the area can chime in on that matter.

Thanks for the feedback you guys. BIG TIME ROOKIE here.... I really got off to a late start this season. The short time I've been on "The Hot Pepper" I've learned the valuable things. I now have a grow light (2 days now) and already the seeds that werent coming up have sprouted. Any suggestions for light exposure time?
Thanks again

Posted on my Blog.

Posted some pics of the plants I am growing. Got much needed feed back from members.
1) Plants seem leggy. (Lack of light)
2) probably will not be able to plant these outdoors this year. :tear:
Definetely need to get some buckets now. Indoor growing....

Conclusion: I will be crapping fire in December:onfire::onfire::onfire: Yay!!!!!!!!

Nice set of lil guys you have there. I would definately keep them in pots for this year but still put them out when the weather clears. Not sure which side of the mountains your on but I know this rainy weather over here on the "wet side" is a real PITA! Good thing is that you have plenty of good info here to read and like you said there is always the Merry Christmas fire crap in Dec! :lol:

Maligator said:
I would definately keep them in pots for this year but still put them out when the weather clears. Merry Christmas fire crap in Dec! :lol:

Will do. Thanks for the encouragement. In Wenatchee. Hope to get some alot more SUN soon.

Mine took longer than 22 days to sprout! Good growing!

Hey Novacastrian,
Got a question. Hope you can give me some advice. My Nagas are at 36 days under a 24/7 light.
All plants have, at least their second set of leaves. Some have more. Wondering when i should stop giving them 24 hours of light. Thanks for the help.....

Hey Novacastrian,
Got a question. Hope you can give me some advice. My Nagas are at 36 days under a 24/7 light.
All plants have, at least their second set of leaves. Some have more. Wondering when i should stop giving them 24 hours of light. Thanks for the help.....

Update photos above...

Back