• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Mysterious Jungle Pepper

thx margarida and a big thank you to Andres..if you need any chili,veg,fruit seeds please p.m me andres be glad to send you anything..thank you for your time and trouble :)

You are all very welcome. I am sure any of you would and have shared seeds wih others in the past. It is my pleasure to share a chile from my country with you

Thank you from me too Andres and thank you to Margarida for passing them on. The least we can do is keep you updated with their progress when we grow them. R.B xxx

Hi all

I've posted the Mysterious Jungle Pepper today for the people in my list, except for Nipotastro, because I still don't have his address. I hope they arrive soon and you all appreciate it. Please let me know when you get them, ok?
Best wishes...
Hugs
Margarida

whocares said:
I've posted the Mysterious Jungle Pepper today for the people in my list, except for Nipotastro, because I still don't have his address. I hope they arrive soon and you all appreciate it. Please let me know when you get them, ok?
Best wishes...
Hugs
Margarida
A huge hug back at ya. :party:

AlabamaJack said:
I got the seeds today....please, to keep me from having to search for your address if we have corresponded before, send me a PM with you mailing address...thanks...

I will try and get them out by the middle of this coming week...

915river
pepperfever
Sanj
AL C.
hixs
bowhunter
WACOFlyer
cmpman1974
Philliperv

Seeds are packaged and ready to be sent....but.....I downloaded my pms and can't find the addresses...

the addressed I have found are bowhunter and cmpman1974...

sorry for being so disorganized, but please pm me your mailing address again and I will get the seeds in the mail to you ASAP...like I said, they are already packaged and in the envelopes...

Seeds in the mail or ready to be mailed

AlabamaJack said:
Seeds are packaged and ready to be sent....but.....I downloaded my pms and can't find the addresses...

the addressed I have found are bowhunter and cmpman1974...

sorry for being so disorganized, but please pm me your mailing address again and I will get the seeds in the mail to you ASAP...like I said, they are already packaged and in the envelopes...

Mystery seeds in the mail to 915river, pepperfever, bowhunter, cmpman1974, and aburningmouth...

Still need addresses for Philliperv, WACOFlyer, hixs, AL C. and Sanj...

Again, sorry for my short term memory loss....I blame it on the 60s....

AlabamaJack said:
Mystery seeds in the mail to 915river, pepperfever, bowhunter, cmpman1974, and aburningmouth...

Still need addresses for Philliperv, WACOFlyer, hixs, AL C. and Sanj...

Again, sorry for my short term memory loss....I blame it on the 60s....

Seeds in the mail to AL C., WACOFlyer, and hixs...

Philliperv and Sanj....I need mailing addresses...

whocares said:
Best wishes...
Hugs
Margarida

Got mine, too. They've been in my mailbox for nearly a week already. Anyway, thanks so much Margarida and Andres! :)

AlabamaJack said:
Seeds in the mail to AL C., WACOFlyer, and hixs...

Philliperv and Sanj....I need mailing addresses...

All mystery seeds in the mail folks...I know some of you have already received them....hope you enjoy....and again

A big thanks to Andres....

hi m from the far north east of india ... . everybody must have heard about Bhut Jolokia Peppers ..well its really called raja morcha in our tounge. all that you are getting in the market is not that hot. the one we grow in our state is much hotter.if you wana know more.jud goto www.kuknalim.com. here in our state we eat tis raja morcha in our everyday life. by the way.. hi to you all

wolves said:
hi m from the far north east of india ... . everybody must have heard about Bhut Jolokia Peppers ..well its really called raja morcha in our tounge. all that you are getting in the market is not that hot. the one we grow in our state is much hotter.if you wana know more.jud goto www.kuknalim.com. here in our state we eat tis raja morcha in our everyday life. by the way.. hi to you all

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas, USA...I am very glad you are here...it's about time we had someone from India...are you from the Assam Province?

I am growing the Bhut Jolokia, Naga Morich, Dorset Naga, and Bih Jolokia this year.

This will be interesting to get a first hand point of view of these superhots...

wolves said:

Welcome to THP forum from Ohio, U.S.A

Back