• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Mystery "Ghost Pepper"

Hey Folks I got some pods from a random dude at a party about a year ago. He called them ghost peppers and I didn't really know much about chillies back then so I took his word for it. I now know that a ghost pepper is a Bhut and those pods didn't look like Bhuts. These pods are red, Really fruity (like passionfruit, seriously) and efen hot. The hottest I've had. Mind you the hottest I've had before these were habs.

Here is what they look like.
EE8621CD-38A3-45C0-90B9-7ADF1B96A821-3502-000001E142943941.jpg
A52902CB-82FA-4F50-9F3C-B2FC15CA3ACF-692-000000B64BD4504F.jpg
B5B983D2-7555-453E-9E3A-8F0007B314BF-692-000000B6551AAD44.jpg
The pods are actually starting to get a point at the bottom and the skin is starting to gnarl up like a Bhut.

Can someone plz shed some light.?

Lol open a window ;) glazier joke :) when u wanna catch up
I sent you a PM asking that same question about a week ago ya donkey.

Where did you get the seeds... Looks like a second year cross pollination with something else.
I got them from a dude at a party. The pods I got looked the same as these. Maybe these are now a third year. The bloke had been growing them for sometime. I'm thinking he may of started with Bhuts but now they are different...?

Maybe bih jolokia mixed with a hab. Or he got duped himself and they are simply a hab variation. They don't look except for the length to width ratio anything like a bhut jolokia sorry but I am afraid that ain't no ghost

Maybe bih jolokia mixed with a hab. Or he got duped himself and they are simply a hab variation. They don't look except for the length to width ratio anything like a bhut jolokia sorry but I am afraid that ain't no ghost
yeah I didn't think they were a ghost. But they def ain't a hab because these guys will melt your face.

Luke did those come from me, they kinda look and sound like my PEACH HABALOKIA #2???

let me know i know you got seeds from me wile back,but i dont remember which ones

let me know

thanks your mate Joe

Luke did those come from me, they kinda look and sound like my PEACH HABALOKIA #2???

let me know i know you got seeds from me wile back,but i dont remember which ones

let me know

thanks your mate Joe
Hi Joe,
These were from a random dude at a party.
I didn't end up getting those seeds from you.
They never came :(

Back