event N.C. State CASI Chili Championships

gotta tell ya funny but true story vickster was in the alphabet store (abc store) and there was a bottle of something for 40 bucks and same size something for 20 i said to the lady what is the diffence it was the same proff. i got the cheaper bottle to me its like i was going to a wedding to find drunk horney bridesmaides did i want to drive in a cadillac or a volkswagon....either way i was gonna get where i was gonna get..........drunk.

good news vic i just got word from news 14 (i think they broadcast news 24 hours i think??) i see it every once in a while on the tread mill at the ymca they want to do a interview on thursday the 8th of may and it will air on friday and saturday the day before and the day of the event!!!
homer simpson whhhhhhhhhh hooooooooo

bubbaschili said:
good news vic i just got word from news 14 (i think they broadcast news 24 hours i think??) i see it every once in a while on the tread mill at the ymca they want to do a interview on thursday the 8th of may and it will air on friday and saturday the day before and the day of the event!!!
homer simpson whhhhhhhhhh hooooooooo

Score one for Bubba! That should get a few extra folks to the Farmers Market!

Hey what the hell happened to the Bandito, had a nice little junk talkin going on there and then POOF, he's gone. Hope you work harder than that at the cook-off! (OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH SNAP ;))

Like I said Vic, I can't keep up with you talking, I'll just let my chili do that for me and it's yelling "FIRST PLACE". tell your mom the nurse to have a lollipop for you to console you for coming in second.

Bubba, my son that I bring to the cook offs with me wants to start cooking do you think he can enter the adults category, I know he is only four but I am sure he can come in ahead of Chiliman:hell:

Recent history would confirm your belief that you and the nipper would, in fact, beat me (with or without the peach bribe).

But the winds of change are in the air my friend! There will be no lollipops in my future, only a carpenter to build new shelves for the tall shiny things.

(BTW, good smack HB, I almost spit my apple on the screen after the 4 year old bit!)

And may I say a big "Thank You"! Worst part was them beating me up when I tried to take their trophy. Just embarrassing really.

i need to find a place that makes t shirts one at a time we got to get one for vic that reads trophy whore or something like that?? or i like tall shiney things?? need some slogan help here guys and gals lol

darn family event or i would have gotten that made....gotta love it vickster
if we were printing shirts mine would say something like couldn't win if i was the only one in the contest
all kidding aside one thing i gotta take my hat off to vickster for is the money raised that to me is what is is alllll about getting money for the charity. i hope the 3 or 4 major news events were gonna do is gonna give us a big crowd for more money to be raised for the chairty.

I hate families! I want that shirt!

How's about "Trophy Tramp"? "Trophy Ho"? "Make Mine Big and Shiny"? or how's about "Chili History making fool"

Watch your butts CASI guys (insert maniacal laugh) but please don't let your kids beat me up.

i wish i was rich i saw something the other day at a flea market it was a belt buckle with a scrolling words in lights you can program in what you want it to say. i was gonna get one a while back but most of the cook offs we have is in the daylight.

Hey Bubs. I have one of those!!! And you are correct in thinking it does not work well in sunlight. I have three sayings on mine, one being "It ain't easy being a chili pimp". It's awesome, but you'llspend way more on batteries than you will ever spend on the actual buckle.

DAL? Enlighten me. I'm intrigued. (is it Dead Ass Last?)

How about a shirt for after that reads "646". Or "Marty Who".

chiliman said:
DAL? Enlighten me. I'm intrigued. (is it Dead Ass Last?)

How about a shirt for after that reads "646". Or "Marty Who".

DEAD ASS LAST IS CORRECT!!! TELL HIM WHAT HES WON JAY!!
A YEARS SUPPLY OF RICE O RONI!! THE SAN FRANSISCO TREAT!!

that or
Dead ass last is correct young padawon......the force is strong with this one.

ok your turn....646? marty who?

well i need to buy a t shirt printing station because i have so many good ideas for shirts.

idea number 1
bubba's chili a drinking team with a chili problem.
idea number 2
being the designated driver at a chili cook off sucks
idea number 3
stop looking at my damn t shirt
idea number 4
as long as i come in in front of vic im a happy guy
idea number 5
front of shirt.......important message on back of shirt
back of shirt.......Important message on front of shirt
(ill wait a cpl of sec for yall to figure that one out)

Back