event N.C. State CASI Chili Championships

I am interested. I guess we will both cook our own chili and team up for show? I need a break from the tedium of Chili Con Carnival, anyway.

ok here is the idea for show it would be so simple joels chili's name is blazing saddle chili.
4 or 5 people
4 or 5 bails of hay
4 or 5 bowls and spoons
4 or 5 fart machines.
all we gotta do is dress up like cowboys let the good times roll

I have chaps (but they've never been worn with pants)

Funny! And who the hell needs fart machines, I just let one ride while I typed!

show runs for a hour to a hour and a half......if you can keep that up my friend we will change the show from blazing saddles to...watch the guennes world fart record. the fart machine i got is pretty cool it has the master blasters the short wet ones and the high pitch squeely ones. but for show we can go back and forth between show and chili and have a blast.
manin thing that i have always wanted to do is you and joel and whoever else with the pod wants to show we could do a group effort and enjoy the day and then duke it out on the chili stage later. we got some time to think about it.
oh last time i wore chaps and chaps only i accidently wore them backwards....go ahead and run to the corner and rock back and forth with a look of terror in your eyes....most people that day were doing that.

Back