• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Naga 666

With my Dorset setting pods like a champ i had to come up with a recipe to use them, here it is.

70 grms Dorset Naga
25 grms Jalapeno (i used small red ones)
30 grms Goats Weed
15 grms Aji Lemon
15 grms Tabasco
5 grms Habernero powder (from THSC)

100 ml Apple cider vinegar
50 ml Lime juice
500 grms canned mango pieces (cats didn't have any fresh but would be better)
1/2 of one large Spanish onion
1 clove Garlic
2.5 grms fresh Ginger
3 Artichoke hearts (didn't expect to see that did ya!)

I blended the Dorsets and vinegar the night before and let sit (was too drunk to be in the kitchen).
Next day chop up your peppers and throw them in a pot, blend with the biggest outboard motor you can find and heat to boiling whilst stiring.
After around 20 minutes add the Artichoke hearts and blend them in (thickens it nice like). I wasn't even thinking about using these, didn't even know what they were, but they had "La Nova" as a brand name so i thought i would try them. They are not too bad on their own either :P

Makes approx 1 liter.

This stuff has a wonderful sweet initial taste and then proceeds to light you on fire. Anyone want to try some?

Naga666001.jpg

Nagas for pic only, the Naga and Vinegar are in the bottle behind ;)
Naga666002.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeee

Yeh, I just had a nice 3am "brekky" of my lentils & brown rice curry w/ toasted french bread topped with mozz to wipe it up with.

Should be good mellow base on which to test some 666 today eh?

Give it a hour or two to settle, hava few coffees, see whut happens. :D

Yeah, I thought about it..but the botle of 666 is about 1/2 gone as it is..might not make til yers gets here.. ;)

Plus, I wanted to give each a separete review for clarity's sake.
Oh, and getting ONE review to fits %$#@ YT's 10min BS is hard enuf..much less a twin review...

I could put them on a diff, host that would allow any length and DivX format..but that would only be for linking here, not the masses.

DO a sweat test.... Grab a rag and weigh it on digital scales.. wipe the sweat for first 10min exactly weigh again... heheeh that would be interesting to do across a variety of sauces see which gets the heart racing the most..:)

yup, 10min or 1Gb max.

Funny cuz my 4-something minute SB review is only 96M and that's only because I left it as a .WMV and not a XViD .AVI that woulda been less than 1/2 that size...

BTW, there are save-as templates for WMM for making a HQ YT vid, yet keeping size down... ;)

http://www.introsites.co.uk/9~windows-movie-maker-profiles.html

(right-click each profile, then save content as...then put in yer C:Program FilesMovie Makersharedprofiles directory)

includes:

• Medium Quality Medium Filesize 800×600-medium
  • Higher Quality Larger Filesize 800×600-high
  • Wide High Quality Large Filesize 720×480-high-quality
  • Medium Quality Medium Filesize 640×480-medium
  • Lower Quality Smaller Filesize 640×480-low
  • Higher Quality Larger Filesize 640x480-high
  • Lower Quality Smaller Filesize 512×384 512×384-low
  • Ideal Size For You Tube you-tube-2mbps
  • Approx 1Mbps Resolution Same As Input Video input-res-1mbps

Sweet as Quaddy, will be a couple of days before i get the chance to see it though as my intertube access is limited to weekdays and about 1/2 hour a day at the moment, i can get on here with my phone but videos would totally PAWN my account :(

Dang mate, that blows....sounds like back in the 90's when Telstra was p0wNing everyone with caps and insane rates...for dialup no less...Ugh.

Least I got to use a comp I was getting ready for mum to edit it. It processed about 600Mb of video in 13 mins instead of 45 on my ancient POS...lol!

Plus, now it's only liek 80Mb...much betetr uploading time an still ncie quality I hope.

Cheers,

QS

Funny...had dinner at the parents for dad's day adn mom says she's making pork chops... So, I bring along the 666 adn scared the bejeebus outa everyone with it..used to be they'd TRY a taste of sauces I'd bring..nowadays they will just sniff and go eeeeeeeeeeeeek.

These people think black pepper is "spicy", and cayenne powder is dangerous stuff...not kidding.

The 666 sauce went killer on the otherwise generic Shake & Bake chops. :D

Funny, when I opened the bottle and poured some on the chops, the whole table kinda went quiet...LOLZ!

I'd also gotten the bottle of CM's Ghost Pepper sauce that day and had to bring to show 'em what a package from AU looked like...plus explaining what I do on YouTube was interestng... Mom can't belive I'd eat a whole tsp of ANY hot sauce, much less this stuff...
1.gif

Thank god I'm adopted eh?

Hey Quaddy you HAVE to try the ghost pepper sauce with some spare ribs, tis the shiznit!

As for being adopted how old were you when you met your parents?

Sounds like a good idea. :)

Well, it's kinda backwards...

I lived w/ the birth fam til I was about 13, the fam I have now was the foster fam I'd been put into after being taken out. They later adopted me, but it's been a struggle. I never really bonded with 'em properly since I was older adn was already "raised" by the other ones...we are very different kinds of people...but it's better than the alternative eh?

BTW, I got those two $5 Cast Iron pans from Craigslist today...the "old seasoned skillet" is a POS from Taiwan, but the stovetop grill is a nice Lodge..a newer one, but in nice shape.

The Lodge grill and my Griswold griddle got "the bizness" and are currently cooling down in the oven after being seasoned. I'm tired and my hands are sore from scrubbing the grill with salt and oil, but happy. :D

It's gonna be a new era of Throwdown PoWNaGE!!

Back