• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

NAGA BELLY

Man....

My 7 pots are hotter to my mouth, but NOTHING leaves me with that "fire in the gut" feeling like nagas.:mouthonfire:

My mouth has long since stopped burning, but my gut is boiling in an almost pleasant way.....;)

Cheezy, I am suffering a bit right now from this same thing. It has actually moved to the lower regions now. Last night I ate a Naga that a friend gave me to try. It was actually from seeds I gave him (and AJ gave me). Well, he showed up at this party we were at and had a handful with him. He said I could have them but I had to eat one there. No problem. Another buddy wanted to try it so I cut the tip off and gave it to him. His eyes bugged out when he put it in his mouth. They bugged out even more when I popped the remainder of the Naga in my mouth. It tasted great and burnt like hell, but it didn't last as long as I remembered from last year. My stomach was warm and boiling like you said for the rest of the night! All that being said. There is one pepper that got my stomach more than any other; the scorpion!

Late night last night when I got home after a few drinks I sat down and ate a T. Douglah slice by slice with some chips and salsa. Like you said cheezy I can barely handle the heat and I keep going back for more. I wake up this am and not only have hunan hole but my pee also burns, also my eyes burn when they water. Capsaisin overdose. I have exercised the day after eating a lot of peppers and my sweat will burn if it gets in the eyes. This time of year I have a constant rumble in the tummy from to many chilis.

Those posts are inspiring for a new thread...you'll know it when you see it...
I'm churnin' and burnin' right now too.

Salute', TB.

For me its the Trinidad Scorpion-BT that kills my gut every time and I never even eat that much, usually just a slice or two.

I was into the Taste Store in St. Jacobs yesterday and sampled alot of sauces... The nagas always kill my gut though.. last night was interesting for awhile.. I was actually contemplating putting a few rolls of TP into the deep freeze.

On the upside I found a couple of sauces I really like

Melinda's.. Naga Jalokia .. It has a decent amount of heat but I love the flavour it has with the fire.

kaitaia fire from New Zealand.. not any hotter than Frank's but so much better flavour than franks or tobasco.

All the superhots get me. It is just really annoying and similar to contractions. I mean that in the way that the discomfort seems to come and go for hours. I would probably eat more quarters of the superhots strait up but the gut pain makes me think twice. I think it is funny that it is the gut pain and not the intense burning that makes me hesitant.

The old Naga belly, gets me everytime. Not as bad as extracts but as Josh says it comes and goes.
I had a spoonful of Hippies "Skobiyan" scorpion sauce and that stuff made my belly bug out for about 10 minutes.

I'd havta say ditto on the Scorps/7pots...they make ya burn all the way down. Naga stuff is HOTTT, but seems to localize more.

Ya'll are scarin' me. I have enough problems with habs. I have a bhut load of superhot seeds to plant but maybe I should rethink. Damn!

Salute', TB.

Wow, those are some good stories. I've only had burning pee twice in my life and both times it was from this chili place in N. VA called Bar J where I dared them to make it too hot. They dumped a bottle of tabasco and more in one time and half a shaker of cayenne powder the other. Both times I regretted it as the bowl of chili was nearly inedible. Washed down with many beers, after the return home, my next leak was pure fire. I have never experienced that eating just hot peppers, so it has to be hard to do. Wacky bunch we have here. ;)

That is the problem with tabasco Jayt, it isn't a bad sauce, but to get much burn, you get a cup or so of vinegar with it.

I DARED MY SUSHI CHEF TO MAKE IT AN extra SPICY SPICY TUNA ROLL...(sorry, caps lock ;)) and he dumped a bunch of this (vinegar based) hot sauce in the mix. It was hot, but nearly inedible from the vinegar.

Yup, after I ate that devil's tongue I had sharp pains in my stomach for at least an hour. It felt like I was being stabbed from the inside out. I just kept picturing my stomach melting open and my guts spilling out like I had drank that acid blood that the Alien creatures have.

cheezydemon said:
That is the problem with tabasco Jayt, it isn't a bad sauce, but to get much burn, you get a cup or so of vinegar with it.

I DARED MY SUSHI CHEF TO MAKE IT AN extra SPICY SPICY TUNA ROLL...(sorry, caps lock ;)) and he dumped a bunch of this (vinegar based) hot sauce in the mix. It was hot, but nearly inedible from the vinegar.

I think you meant BigT, but I agree.

Agreed on the vinegar overdose that you get sometimes. I guess that's why a bit of something really hot is always better than a large amount of something you're trying to get all the heat you can out of....you're going to feel the effects of large amounts of all the ingredients.

Go look at my video of trying to eat 1/2 a Burkina Hab...my "Funky Habs"

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMONPKwX3lg&feature=channel_page

THAT was the most aweful pepper experience I've ever had bar none. The thing was nearly solid flesh w/ pools of cap...ugh. Same kinda chile that fried RB's hands.

Oh, and I just bought 'nother 1/2 pound of 'em today @ $7.99/lb including the oddly pink twisty ones and warped hellspawn 2-3" long ones...o0

Sorry for crappy lighting pic....at night I have very little lighting and pinkish-beige walls so the colors are off.
S6303812.jpg

QuadShotz said:
Go look at my video of trying to eat 1/2 a Burkina Hab...my "Funky Habs"

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMONPKwX3lg&feature=channel_page

THAT was the most aweful pepper experience I've ever had bar none. The thing was nearly solid flesh w/ pools of cap...ugh. Same kinda chile that fried RB's hands.

Oh, and I just bought 'nother 1/2 pound of 'em today @ $7.99/lb including the oddly pink twisty ones and warped hellspawn 2-3" long ones...o0

Sorry for crappy lighting pic....at night I have very little lighting and pinkish-beige walls so the colors are off.
S6303812.jpg

those look like the habs I used for poppers a few weeks ago.. very decent burn , although I didn't have the gut pain I get from anything with naga in it. the first and only fresh naga I tried to eat,I got about 1/3 of the way thru when I stopped because of my stomach.. my mouth could handle it but stomach was having none of it... about 3 hours later it was liquid magma shooting from a pressure washer time in the bathroom.. :lol::lol::lol:

Back