for-sale Naga Jolokia seeds for sale

I've been trying to verify if these peppers are in fact Naga Jolokia's.
I can testify to the fact that the seeds were purchased from a popular company that grows and markets this variety, and their not cheap. But of course with the renaming methods and cross breeding it's hard to distinguish whats what anymore, I'm still looking for some Bih Bhut Morich Dogturd Golas :rofl:

I still have to start mine. I am only shooting for 3-4 inch high plants when I plant out due to the space I have available. Thinking about doing some gorilla gardening on the edge of a couple patched of woods nearby to increase the number of plants I can put out. The woods are untended and I figure I could put out 50 different plants as extras to what would also be in the garden.

I still have to start mine. I am only shooting for 3-4 inch high plants when I plant out due to the space I have available. Thinking about doing some gorilla gardening on the edge of a couple patched of woods nearby to increase the number of plants I can put out. The woods are untended and I figure I could put out 50 different plants as extras to what would also be in the garden.

You clearly don't have a deer problem like I do. I wish I could do just that.

You clearly don't have a deer problem like I do. I wish I could do just that.

I have some jars of failed sauce attempts that I will be pouring around those seedlings until they get established. Plus those deer should have plenty of other stuff to eat there.

Mine are taking their sweet time. Still early on, though. Been in about eight days so far.

What temp do you have them at?

I have some jars of failed sauce attempts that I will be pouring around those seedlings until they get established. Plus those deer should have plenty of other stuff to eat there.

Be prepared for heartbreak, my friend. Deer are so stupid that they may/may not eat your plants anyway. They LOVED mine last year. Pigs blood products, pepper powders, etc., etc., etc. No dice. Bastards.

What temp do you have them at?

Great question. My heat mat has been on and off, since it gets too hot if I just leave it be. Have it randomly on for a few hours at a time, and then off again. Usually have it on at night and off during the day. So I'd say between about 72-86F. I have a bunch of stuff coming up, but all at different times.

Be prepared for heartbreak, my friend. Deer are so stupid that they may/may not eat your plants anyway. They LOVED mine last year. Pigs blood products, pepper powders, etc., etc., etc. No dice. Bastards.

No worries on the deer front, I'll cover the area and will Kill Em All. :lol:
Dead_Deer_2_0.JPG

Back