• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Naga Jolokia

I just received some fresh nagas in my mailbox, these are somewhat the hottest peppers right? I don't think I'm ready for them though, most I've had is the 20/20 from blairs mega death.

How much should I eat, and will I have alot of backtrafic the next day?

And how do I dry these because I doubt I will eat all.

thanks in advance
dub

There are several types of naga jolokia, do you know what type you have?
Naga(Nagaland India) Jolokia(Chile/pepper)

There are several types of naga jolokia, do you know what type you have?
Naga(Nagaland India) Jolokia(Chile/pepper)
Bhut Jolokia, can that be right?
Naga_Jolokia_4d6b9dfcafa35.jpg

Haven't tried one yet, going to wait till the weekend because I don't want to stay on the toilet for a few hours on my work.

The price = 10 euros(14$), and it had like 7 very fresh good looking jokolias in it.

Just cut a thin slice from the top to the bottom of the pod, place on a cracker with cheese and enjoy!

they had the same pods in Central Market...at least the same logo...and they looked more like Naga Morich to me than anything else...they weren't in the tin, they were in a plastic clam shell pack...

Haven't tried one yet, going to wait till the weekend because I don't want to stay on the toilet for a few hours on my work.

The price = 10 euros(14$), and it had like 7 very fresh good looking jokolias in it.

Wow...that's a lotta dough for 7 peppers.
No wonder so many of us grow them.
:dance: :lol: :dance: :lol: :dance:

they had the same pods in Central Market...at least the same logo...and they looked more like Naga Morich to me than anything else...they weren't in the tin, they were in a plastic clam shell pack...
I googled a bit and found out that they were pretty much the same as that naga Morich. Look exactly like this
nagamorich.jpg

Wow...that's a lotta dough for 7 peppers.
No wonder so many of us grow them.
:dance: :lol: :dance: :lol: :dance:
Haha yea well it's still the cheapest way of getting it here in the netherlands, besides growing yourself that is.

i would say thats dorset naga .
Looks more like the Naga Morich when I google.

Back