• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Naga viper ?

If its true that the naga viper(formerly Trinidad viper) is a fairly recent 3 way cross as advertised by Gerald Fowler, then it would be impossible for it to be stable which means there would now be an infinite number of different infinity chiles out there by now. If you bought from E-bay then it could be anything

i buy from http://www.ebay.com/itm/BHUT-JOLOKIA-NAGA-VIPER-SEEDS-15-THE-HOTTEST-ORGANIC-SPRING-SPECIAL-/320882147871?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D693357045983724165%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26#ht_932wt_1270

unless you know the seller, do not buy from ebay...spend a little time on the forum reading and getting to know your way around...there are several really good seed sources on this forum...

if your question is "Is this a Naga Viper?"....re-read what Potawie said....it is a three way cross and an unstable hybrid so you never know what you are going to get...

unless you know the seller, do not buy from ebay...spend a little time on the forum reading and getting to know your way around...there are several really good seed sources on this forum...

if your question is "Is this a Naga Viper?"....re-read what Potawie said....it is a three way cross and an unstable hybrid so you never know what you are going to get...

THANK YOU

YES HER CALL BHUT JOLOKIA "NAGA VIPER" ???

nadach...there definitely seems to be a language barrier here...or at least on my part...

I don't understand your question I suppose so I will back out of the conversation....

Back