spirits Naga Vodka (pic's) Man this is gonna hurt

cimg0058t.jpg

cimg0063p.jpg

cimg0057gx.jpg

cimg0059l.jpg

Classic! Just remember, playing with fire and you'll get burned. :fire:

You are a bigger man than me...that is just plain too scary for me. :lol:

Hey the burn has gone now and just my stomach is warmmm.... Well it's about to get worse coz am out for mex meal in a mo.. shall i tale a bottle of hot sauce with me?? oh i hate not knowing what to doo!!

I take mine stirred, just a vermouth bath for the ice...then drain....chilled martini glass, dirty, with three olives.

....and sometimes....a chopped hab in before stirring and straining!

YUMMM!!!

I have my fatalii vodka, some dry vermouth poured and shaken over ice then poured into glass with a dorset naga. I can't find my martini glass, but after the first sip I don't care. This is good. Good and hot!:onfire:

100_5305.jpg

paulky_2000 said:
I take mine stirred, just a vermouth bath for the ice...then drain....chilled martini glass, dirty, with three olives.

....and sometimes a habanero floating in Dr. Pepper before stirring and straining!

YUMMM!!!

FTFY. :rofl:

Well guy's i am fine!! i was in agony about 2 am!! haha had two more tonight we had friends around.. It is very very tasty and the burn only lasts 10 mins and is instant the weird thing is the burning around the gums it is weird..the taste of the naga comes through it is very nice and it don't taste like vodka.. my wifes boss had a shot she was blown away and last night we went to wifes sisters for dinner, her husband tryed it and was holding onto the sink for 5 mins blowing and puffing cheecks out it was so funny!! i got called some funny shit!! haha bring it on!! pics to follow!
come on tb i know you can match this!!

Top tip:

If you drink Naga Vodka with a fizzy mixer such as soda water, do not do as I have just done, that is to say stick your face into the glass and take a sniff as the initial fizz comes off. :crazy:

It has the effect that I imagine police pepper spray has. Luckily I can now see again.:shocked:

Back