• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Naganumbness eats a chocolate trinidad scorpion

That was a huge pod. I can just imagine your apprehension prior to popping it in your mouth. Let’s hope the AISPES Chocolate and Yellow Scorpion's I'm growing are true superhots. None of the Scorpions I have tried so far have been hot except for the reds. Glad to hear this one tastes great. That is exactly what I am looking for for the food I make that my wife and kids eat. Save me a few seeds if you have enough in the other pod. Ready to see ya eat a Brianstrain… rewatched my video from late last year... man they were hot… but I know you’ll be fine. LOL

thanks for watching superhot! thanks musky mojo . hey i know Matt and boogie can do whole pods. they just gotta try it! thanks mike! yeah i'll send some seeds to you.

Looks intimidating. I would have thought more of it if it's crossed with a chocolate hab, assuming it could inherit the cap markers from that. I suppose a lot of the experimental crosses end up with low heat as you aren't insured the progeny will inherit dominant traits from either parent. Look forward to seeing the Brain Strain.

Thanks for watching firealchemy75. it's a good cross and i'm kinda glad it didn't kill me! they'll be plenty more pods that whip my ass this season it was nice to have a mild one. thanks for watching wasatch. thanks for watchin alphaeon! more tests on the way soon.

Back