• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Naganumbness vs Cappy's Yellow Brainstrain sauce

Thanks Judy! yes i do powder reviews. anything hot! got to do HP22B c strain next lava then brown morouga. hopefully i won't be dead after that!Thanks for watching Tylerdodd!

Nice review. Straight and to the point. Man am I jealous, I've had the red, didn't know there was a yellow! I am very curious. I'm surprised you found the heat level to be so high. You eat supers fresh all the time; I didn't find the red BS sauce to be all that hot. If I put it on a scale it prob. Would fall around a 7. The flavor of Cappy's sauces are an 11+ though...truly out of this world. I'm severely broke right now but thank you for doing this review, I'm going to pick up a bottle as soon as I can.

Thanks 3/5 king! Yellow pods are generally less hot than the others but the yellow brains are damn hot and with a pod you expect the heat , with a sauce especially the ones i've been trying lately the heat levels have been lower than this one. with the yellow brain it comes on after a bit of chewing but with this sauce it comes on right away! it's not gonna kill anyone but there are people out there that would get nailed by this one. that's why i gave the warning because some people think tobasco is screaching hot!

Back