• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

NagaSav LE THSC

i won't test my own stuff simply cause make it and as Know whats like Theres no point, Plus Id be Reallly Realllly Biassed lol

So sent a bottle over to frinds in WA and they decided to do a Test.. 1st the Keyboard cops it then Liz's commentry after having it is so funny i got into trouble for laughing too loud then Ryan goes some more (as ya do) comes back after the break and think had a major endorphin rush as looks Whacked but feels good :)

have some More sooon as Flowering atm :) and this will be the normal strength from now on..

oh yea

That's kickazz.

"oops, the keyboard..." Classic...:D

How'd they make a video be over 10min though??

Good stuff nonetheless..first rate vid.
icon9.gif

Go Nagaaaazzzz!

Great test video indeed and some nice comments about your sauce Hippy. I love the way Liz swears like a trooper!!

My favorite part of this video isn't the reaction or the commentary or whatnot. It's the CONSTANT pushing up of the girl's glasses once she partakes. I know the sweaty nose feeling all too well and can only imagine this heat going on there. :)

rainbowberry said:
Hic, that was great watching. Liz doesn't swear too much does she? If she does I need TCP for my mouth.

TCP?

Terribly Cute Protocol?

*yes, i could come up with far worse..but i didn't ... ;)

QuadShotz said:
TCP?

Terribly Cute Protocol?

*yes, i could come up with far worse..but i didn't ... ;)

LOL, it's a brand of disinfectant like Dettol. God you could have come up with a lot worse, argh the letter 'P' is there.

rainbowberry said:
LOL, it's a brand of disinfectant like Dettol. God you could have come up with a lot worse, argh the letter 'P' is there.

Yeppers. ;)

For the record, my all-time fave computer acronym is PPTP. No end to the fun to be had there...:lol:

(yes, it's real..was a gasser when we had class time studying THAT one...)

QuadShotz said:
Yeppers. ;)

For the record, my all-time fave computer acronym is PPTP. No end to the fun to be had there...:lol:

(yes, it's real..was a gasser when we had class time studying THAT one...)

PPTP- Polly put the ..... that's all I came up with at a glance.

Looks and sounds like a very special sauce you have there Neil, wish more of it was available. When you do small runs of sauces like this are you testing the recipe? Any chance this could come out on a larger scale? The apple and molasses flavors really have me drooling here.

Wow. Beautiful. The skin tone, the shy come hither look in the eyes, beautiful smile, soft shiny hair, great Aussie accent. What I wouldn't do for some of that. Wonder how I could get Liz out of the picture? :lol: Ha! Just kidding gang.

My bottle arrived so I had to sample it :cool: I then talked the missus into trying it as well. I was in the bad books for a while. She could hardly speak from the heat :rolleyes: obviously I need to continue her training as a chilli head.

yup, thats the tinkering done, Batchs of 100 a go (at least) start mid Jan id say :)

and yes, mines actually started but got her some of the chillifactorys 1-3's now shes doing his 8/10 but wont do fresh as doesnt like the flavour, but then she hates most things so its norm..

Back