• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review NagaSav Review

Just got a bottle of The Hippy Seed Company's NagaSav in the mail today and decided to do a little review... this stuff is amazing, definitely get yourself some!

Watching the vid as i write this, didn't seem to hit me up front like it did yourself, and you ate a orange hab not long ago! Friggin vid has stopped working now. Damn if you don't get through all your bottle send it to me, im nearly out. :P

Novacastrian said:
Watching the vid as i write this, didn't seem to hit me up front like it did yourself, and you ate a orange hab not long ago! Friggin vid has stopped working now. Damn if you don't get through all your bottle send it to me, im nearly out. :P

will do man lol... but i'm thinkin i'll be done with this bottle in no time haha

Great work EB! Going to have to put this one on my list.

I like the sweet ones especially when they have a good aftertaste.

Thanks for the review.

patrick said:
Great work EB! Going to have to put this one on my list.

I like the sweet ones especially when they have a good aftertaste.

Thanks for the review.

NagaSav is an amazing sauce! I'm out of my first bottle waiting on delivery of a second along with some of his Afterburner and Tropical Jalapeno sauce.

Ya man, it's a big fave here too..the combo of upfront Red Savina hab heat with the delayed kick-in and burrrrn of the Nagas is about perfect.

Neil rules! :D

QuadShotz said:
Ya man, it's a big fave here too..the combo of upfront Red Savina hab heat with the delayed kick-in and burrrrn of the Nagas is about perfect.

Neil rules! :D

It definitely has a great burn to it... great balance of flavor and heat! Can't wait to get more

I just watched the video. I was laughing. Not because you were in pain, but because you went back for a second helping and then started swearing right afterward! Good stuff.

JayT said:
I just watched the video. I was laughing. Not because you were in pain, but because you went back for a second helping and then started swearing right afterward! Good stuff.

haha... I had to, it tastes great! But it's damn hot!

Back