• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce NagaSav Sauce by TheHippySeedCo

Sounds like you're onto something there THSC. I'm interested, and of course I most definitely sent you a PM!:onfire::D

I got my bottle of HSC bbq sauce today, had it with my bacon and egg muffin, its delicious. great consistancy good strong flavours its sweet and very easy to use. If you can get your hands on a bottle of this you won't be disapointed.
top stuff.

Mick

stillmanz said:
I got my bottle of HSC bbq sauce today, had it with my bacon and egg muffin, its delicious. great consistancy good strong flavours its sweet and very easy to use. If you can get your hands on a bottle of this you won't be disapointed.
top stuff.

Mick

I'm getting a bottle of this NagaSav soon too!!:D...........Yeah, another fix:onfire::lol::lol: Honestly, sounds like a great all around sauce too. I'm excited!

update: I have been using the bbq sauce in the cafe, its a hit with the chilli crowd we get through. two almighty thumbs up from up here, we may have to order a few bottles.

wow ,, thats a major compliment Mick,, THANKS mate yea and will keep a couple for ya. Rabbit's is on way :) prob a week Tops' mate,, Enjoy

thats it for this lot then, as i keep my word there is 1 for kept for Bent, Q and Andres (asked for 1 first) and 2 for Micks shop..

Ok Next Batch, same but double the Bih and Morich (dunno, this is hot and all good, it may put things out of whack if i up the naga's ?)

dunno , make 2 ? "NagaSav" & "NagaSav Private Reserve"

I personally like it at this heat, I think you could even do a milder version but a private reserve (ie real friggin hot) is a cool idea too....

i said it before...gonna say it again lol. I was lucky enough to get one of the first samples...poke it away in the cupboard for a coupla weeks...it becomes a whole other beast, i mean it really melds & the flavour & heat go up a few notches.

i know its hard to do but if you wait the great gets better.

just my $0.02

:cheers:

HippySeeds NagSav BBQ sauce on bbq'd Italian sausages + some Alien Goo on lamb cutlets.

hippyseedsbbqandaliengoxb0.jpg

fan-f*n-tastic

:cheers:

if i was to say i know what you mean you would know that it would be what you mean....not that this thread about something else is the place to discuss it {should have pixelated the lamb chops lol}

"been eating for the last few days"

dammit too many questions now

theHippySeedCo said:
wow ,, thats a major compliment Mick,, THANKS mate yea and will keep a couple for ya. Rabbit's is on way :) prob a week Tops' mate,, Enjoy

thats it for this lot then, as i keep my word there is 1 for kept for Bent, Q and Andres (asked for 1 first) and 2 for Micks shop..

Ok Next Batch, same but double the Bih and Morich (dunno, this is hot and all good, it may put things out of whack if i up the naga's ?)

dunno , make 2 ? "NagaSav" & "NagaSav Private Reserve"
Yeah, I'm pretty excited THC!! I'll post up what I think after I try it in this thread as well. More chilihead stuff.........WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!:onfire::lol:

thanks man,,
im Excited to00 whoooo hoooooo

but im always Excited hahahahaha, may be all the chilli's have caused a permanent Endorphin release..

:)

theHippySeedCo said:
thanks man,,
im Excited to00 whoooo hoooooo

but im always Excited hahahahaha, may be all the chilli's have caused a permanent Endorphin release..

:)
Yeah, I'm the same way......:lol:. My mouth builds an immunity and it seems my sphincter never does though.lol!. I recieved that hotsauce today in the mail. I took a spoonful of it. That's some tasty sauce man. Definitely fruity and good. I'm pretty much with Quadshots on the review. Maybe a little more Naga, but other than that definitely a tasty sauce and doesn't need any other ingredients. Just so you know though. I usually like sauces to punch me in the face so I tend to always have that comment on all of my reviews;). I appreciate the sauce, and I'll be using some soon. I'll definitely be making it a point to barbeque something where it's going on my food. I want to make some sauces later on this year as well. When I think I've got something good I'll let you know and you'll be on my shipping list;)

Hey Quad can you tell me how hot that stuff is? You took a whole shot! If you can compare it to a popular brand in terms of heat, that'll help. I'm just really curious. My guess is between 500-900k SU cuz of the nagas. Thanks!

theres only 2 % naga in it, its very hot but not searing extract hot if you get what I mean. Its hot but still allows flavour, a very good sauce in my opinion.

stillmanz said:
theres only 2 % naga in it, its very hot but not searing extract hot if you get what I mean. Its hot but still allows flavour, a very good sauce in my opinion.

It's definitely a great sauce I agree. Just an opinion on heat level from a personnal preference point. Definitely a good sauce though. Also, I remember Hippyseed said that he wasn't shooting for overpowering heat so it's on with his intentions. Very well made sauce.

Back