• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Name all the Trinidad Varieties...

megamastger71 said:
I understand ... I hope

excuse if I do not understand English well :)

seeds from Trinidad growers are

7-pot red
7-pot yellow
7-pot orange
7-pot brown
Trinidad Scorpion Red
Trinidad scorpion brown
Trinidad Morouga Red
Trinidad Morouga Yellow
Trinidad Congo Red
Trinidad Perfume
Trinidad Seasoning Red

and

Hot cherry
plastic nipples

it's correct? :P

You are always correct my friend,apart from the last two which
are south American variety's,grew plastic nIpples(Chupetinha)
and its an intresting plant :)

patrick said:
Omri are you responsible for the "cookie" pepper? Wicked evil looking for sure. Is it stable?

Picture is Sara`s (Trinihottie) from last year of 7pot yellow #1
and a most delicious pod that plant produces :)

Great list!! I think that's most. I know of a few more, but why add to a masterpiece? lol. OK, there is a strange Red Scotch Bonnet I grew two years ago I'm very addicted to. It's quite hot, but the flavor is outstanding. Productive as hell too.

Never seen an Orange Scorpion, but I don't doubt it for a second. What's I'm MOST excited about is the cross I'm growing this year: Pimenta Morango x Trinidad Scorpion. It's got the most beautiful leaf coloring of any C. Chinense I've ever grown. So maybe we'll be seeing a purple Scorpion too!! :)

Don't forget TS "Morouga Blend" too. :)

Omri, what's a 7 pot yellow long? Any pics? How about a 7 pot orange 1/2 long, pretty wide, kind of crinkled, a bit twisted, etc.?

Chris

talas said:
Yep list is differnt because some not produced by t/t Growers and the fact that there a number different strains of scorpion and 7pot
i like omris cookie its cute lol :lol:

Omri put your yellow bumpy thingy away, now your've got Talas drooling :shocked:

cmpman1974 said:
Great list!! I think that's most. I know of a few more, but why add to a masterpiece? lol. OK, there is a strange Red Scotch Bonnet I grew two years ago I'm very addicted to. It's quite hot, but the flavor is outstanding. Productive as hell too.

Never seen an Orange Scorpion, but I don't doubt it for a second. What's I'm MOST excited about is the cross I'm growing this year: Pimenta Morango x Trinidad Scorpion. It's got the most beautiful leaf coloring of any C. Chinense I've ever grown. So maybe we'll be seeing a purple Scorpion too!! :)

Omri, what's a 7 pot yellow long? Any pics? How about a 7 pot orange 1/2 long, pretty wide, kind of crinkled, a bit twisted, etc.?

Chris

How does "morouga blend" differ from "morouga" ?

cmpman1974 said:

Chris

:lol::beer:

lol so i had mine planted right next to each other this year.. are mine going to produce those? mine were butch t's next was peter then bhuts then peter.
so.. just curious.. cant wait to see which would change.. the bhuts the peters or the butch ts.. or all of em..:)

Wow a peter X trinidad that could have some wicked looking pods. I have some Trinidad seeds that after they sprout will under go mutation treatment to increase their chromosome count so I'm buzzed about that. I'd like to find a variety that is really spiky and bumpy with a long tail. I guess Trinidad Primo or a Brain Strain, what ever I use the resulting pods should be interesting. You guys have a killer list of peppers. How big is the Peter X Trinidad?

Back