• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Name my sauce, win a sample!

Keeping with the Martial Arts theme...

M.M.A. Hot Sauce...Much More Afterburn
Triangle Choke Sauce
7th Degree Pepper Belt Sauce
Brazilian Goo-Hits-U...Jiu Jitsu of hot sauce
Matt SERRAno Hot Sauce (Matt Serra's dojo is 5 minutes from my parents house on Long Island) I am sure he would endorse it if you asked him. Of course, he would want some profit out of it though. :P

Grasshopper

Wow, Alot of pretty sweet ideas! My favz so far are triple kick, 7th degree burn and black belt red face. All aptly named and appropriate for any kids that may be running around.

I'll be making the decision tonight.

Go for Triple Kick... you have three peppers and it's thematic, it's perfect.

I'd also go for Triple Kick. Way better than my suggestion (MaSaucei Geri) which only karatepeople might understand and probably won't find funny anyway...

Buddah said:
Keeping with the Martial Arts theme...

M.M.A. Hot Sauce...Much More Afterburn
Triangle Choke Sauce
7th Degree Pepper Belt Sauce
Brazilian Goo-Hits-U...Jiu Jitsu of hot sauce
Matt SERRAno Hot Sauce (Matt Serra's dojo is 5 minutes from my parents house on Long Island) I am sure he would endorse it if you asked him. Of course, he would want some profit out of it though. :P

Matt SERRAno, that is dam clever! If we had any affiliation to him at all i'd make an all serrano hot sauce just to use that name. I trained with his brother Nick for a while out in Huntington.

And the winner is fineexampl with "triple kick"

It really is perfect considering the fact that we have a technique called the double kick. "now that you have been promoted you will learn the progression to the double kick...." Corny, I know. But I won't be able to resist presenting it like that.

Thanks for all your ideas. Fineexampl, pm me your shipping address and I'll send over some from my next batch.

UnNatural said:
Matt SERRAno, that is dam clever! If we had any affiliation to him at all i'd make an all serrano hot sauce just to use that name. I trained with his brother Nick for a while out in Huntington.

Thanks. If you learn anything in life, remember it never hurts to ask. The worst thing he could do is say no. All he has to do is get on 1 UFC PPV and mention it and guess what? You will be famous for it. That plus your new Triple Kick will be seen on the same website, so they buy both. Sooooo....get a cracking on a serrano recipe, send him free samples, and I will even call him or meet with him the next time I am visiting my folks and sell him on the idea for you. He had his 15 minutes of fame that he might never get back, so I am sure if another avenue opened up he would take it in a flat second. Think about it.

Buddah said:
Thanks. If you learn anything in life, remember it never hurts to ask. The worst thing he could do is say no. All he has to do is get on 1 UFC PPV and mention it and guess what? You will be famous for it. That plus your new Triple Kick will be seen on the same website, so they buy both. Sooooo....get a cracking on a serrano recipe, send him free samples, and I will even call him or meet with him the next time I am visiting my folks and sell him on the idea for you. He had his 15 minutes of fame that he might never get back, so I am sure if another avenue opened up he would take it in a flat second. Think about it.

So true, but i'm not in the business. Heck i don't even have a steady source of habaneros, just whatever they have available at the local markets. Just a fun thing to do for my Martial Arts school.

Either way i'm gonna make a Serrano sauce and send some there way just for $hits and giggles. I'll probably name it Nick SERRAno though, i trained with him, only met his bro Matt once or twice.

The Chuck Norris Roundhouse kick to the Head Sauce of Blood and Fury.
The Too Hot for Chuck Norris Sauce (we all know this is really a joke, as nothing is too hot for Chuck Norris. I hear he puts lava on his cheerios).
Tap-out Sauce.
Bare Knuckle Fighting Sauce. (This may get you a different audience of both roid-ragers and wife beaters knocking on your door.)
Ultimate Fighting Sauce.

Copyright laws would be a minefield, but thats nothing to do with me.

Wish I had seen this thread while you were still naming it!

Back