• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

NBA GS Warriors vs NO Pelicans free seeds

mpicante said:
hey Hogleg 234 hits we can split the winnings!

I was just thinking about it  :think:  And only if its ok with Strat. And the splitting and shipping should be on us and not Strat (he only sends it to one address) If he lets Monopolize Shenanigan Styley.  :D

hogleg said:

I was just thinking about it  :think:  And only if its ok with Strat. And the splitting and shipping should be on us and not Strat (he only sends it to one address) If he lets Monopolize Shenanigan Styley.  :D
definitely and not a problem.

I was the closest but I went over man hope theirs a loophole lol
I actually did my homework took the first 3 game scores added them then divided by 3 games to get an average

Scorched said:
239. Thanks again for the great contest Strat!
as in most of the time in price is right the last to bid wins!! Scorched won with a great bid. Under and closest. Congrats to scorched!! Pm me for shipping. Strat out!

as in most of the time in price is right the last to bid wins!! Scorched won with a great bid. Under and closest. Congrats to scorched!! Pm me for shipping. Strat out!

I'm confused 239 is over the game result of 207

Just wanted to say thanks to Strat for a cool contest. Did not expect to win at all. I don't follow basketball. I went to a sports score prediction site and just added up their numbers lol. I was just playing for fun. Since I'm growing most of the things on the prize list I have asked Strat if I could pass my winnings on to someone else. He has agreed which is awesome so Thank You again Strat!

Back