• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Need a mask?

I've never worn a mask but last month I did use a bandana while grinding 4lbs of red habs, it didnt work very well, I was sneezing for awhile, wife wasnt to pleased...
Kinda thinkin when it comes time to grind the ghosts and scorpions a respirator and goggles might be a worthwhile purchase.
I sneezed enough that it felt as if I did several hundred crunches....hmmm...check that, I like the idea of not exercising yet at the same time feeling as if I did, perhaps Im onto something?

2Goats said:
I've never worn a mask but last month I did use a bandana while grinding 4lbs of red habs, it didnt work very well, I was sneezing for awhile, wife wasnt to pleased...
Kinda thinkin when it comes time to grind the ghosts and scorpions a respirator and goggles might be a worthwhile purchase.
I sneezed enough that it felt as if I did several hundred crunches....hmmm...check that, I like the idea of not exercising yet at the same time feeling as if I did, perhaps Im onto something?
Yeah I like that. Not only does eating peppers raise your metabolism thereby helping you lose weight, you can also get a workout by grinding them and breathing in the dust through your nose. Now that's an infomercial worth watching at 3:00 in the morning :drunk:

Back