• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

NEED FOR S(P)EED

Dear Friends,

Due to mishandling, my cache of seeds from last year and my pepper powders were lost in transit from Detroit to Austin TX.

When I went looking for them in the garage yesterday and after thorough search, I drew a blank.

The season is starting here.

Can any good samaritan send me seeds (any variety in HOT and Super Hot)?

I can send self addressed envelope if you PM me your address.

Thanks

NJA

Take a look at my "grow list," then send me a pm. Now, keep in mind that this is a list of what I have, not what Im growing. Im only actually growing about 30 types.
Keep in mind that I dont have a ton of seeds for ALL types. Some I may not be able to give you any. (I may have already planted what I have, or barely have any at all left. Like the Purple Bhut's. I don't have any more seeds, and only ONE plant.)

NJA's says he can't get anymore messages...
He'll have to get in touch with us not visa versa or clear out the old stuff and make room for more.

Maybe He's at the Dentist's office...or eye doctor... :lol:

i was going to offer my services but after looking at pooper's list.......phew, he has it all.. an all you can eat pepper seed buffet.

first i thought i could offer dundicut, he has those, then sannam, he has those, how about goatsweed - you should really have a hearty annuum variety but i am sure he as a packet of those stashed away as well. plus by the time international mail kicked in, it would be a full 2 weeks before you saw anything. i am sure by morning you will have a lot of your US breathn offering more than you need with 4 day delivery. but if you do need something let me know, what little i have, i can offer up. orange habs, scotch bonnets - that i have pail fulls, i just started another 25 plants as i made some of my scotch bonnet soup(we had a minor temperature shift and its now -4F outside) and i had a whole bunch of seeds from my frozen pods...had an insane moment and planted a lot of them... i have no idea what i am going to do if they all germinate because i am already at my capacity.

.... i know, the rare aleppo.... i didn't see that on pooper's list......wait....neither do i, forget it.

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the mailbox. I emptied the old msgs.

You guys can send me a PM with whatever you can offer.

The worst thing that happened is , I lost about 2 pounds of dried Bhuts and Naga Jolokias.

So no more hot sauce for me till I grow them back.

Millworkman,

I think your suggestion is best.

My address is,

Hemant Trivedi,

12345, Lamplight Village Avenue, Apt# 618,Austin

TX 78758-2550

Anybody having extra Hots and superhots can send it across .If you want self addressed envelope, please mail me at

hkrtrivedi@gmail.com

Thanks

NJA

Dear Jette S. Nielsen,

I have no words to thank you for sending me seeds that I covet most.!!

I will make it up to you.

I have some Indian variety seeds like Mundu, Bydgi and Reshampatti.

If you want, I will send them across to you.

Thanks again matey,

NJA

Request For Bhut Jolokia seeds.

Friends,

I have got only 3 seeds of Bhuts from Denmark. Can any friend send me another five seeds?

This is strictly for my personal use only.

I will send self addressed envelope on request.

TIA,

NJA

Wow. Had i known it was like this i'da never called nmsu. Btw their holy jalokia sauce tastes great but is barely hot at all. 5 out of 10 maybe. And can anyone send me some seeds and some $. I am able to providepostage and strippers if you come to vegas! ;)

Wow. Had i known it was like this i'da never called nmsu. Btw their holy jalokia sauce tastes great but is barely hot at all. 5 out of 10 maybe. And can anyone send me some seeds and some $. I am able to providepostage and strippers if you come to vegas! ;)

Well ....I do not understand your posting here buddy. But wishing you best of luck.

How you doing on the seed front Naga? You can check out my grow log for seeds I have. None from AISPES I'm afraid. Also, I've got a few powders and such to help season your meals if you need that. Just say the word buddy and they're on the way.

How you doing on the seed front Naga? You can check out my grow log for seeds I have. None from AISPES I'm afraid. Also, I've got a few powders and such to help season your meals if you need that. Just say the word buddy and they're on the way.

Patrick,

Thanks for the offer buddy.

No. Only one lady from Denmark has sent me seeds. Bhut only 3. Still not sprouted.

No one else offered to send any seeds. Even some old friends have disappeared from board.

No, I do not want any powder. I make my poison using fresh pods or fridged pods only. That way the flavor is best.

Thanks for the offer man.

NJA

Do you still need seed, I got truck loads of Douglahs. I dont have many bhuts yet (comming soon) - But i can tell you this much....The douglahs are way hotter. May have some Bonda Ma Jaques 7 pod soon...These little puppies are impressive, super hot heat and delicious flavour. I have also found that all the trinidad/7 pod types are way easier to grow too.

Back