And some misc super hots
For
ALS awareness challenge
Im calling it
If ya dont wanna pay cash
Your gonna pay through your A<+. Challenge
!!!!! Lol
Tx Dave

I have 3 boxes of Yellow TS Morugas available for sale. Just go to my Ad up in Classifieds and click the link, and buy however many you need. :)

Not a problem!

And check back with Judy aka PepperLover, she may have some Reapers available at the beginning of next week.

I want to do a diff challenge besides. Ice bucket
I want to do a challenge to help persuade more donations. Lol
And awareness

So there's no monetary donation tied to your challenge? You want to eat pods instead of sending cash? Or do you want the challenge to be "eat the pod, send $25, or don't eat the pod and send $50"?

What I first misunderstood about the ice bucket thing was that even the people who get soaked still send a donation.

Buzz
ALS awareness
Instead of dumping ice water and not donating
I want some local people near me
To eat a pod send a few $$
Dont eat a pod send more $$

Alot of people have just thrown a little cold water on themselves and dont donate

So i want to change it up a little
And im sure i can get people to donate
Instead of eat fire. Lol

Cool.... as long as there's a donation tied to it. I'm all for charity. Except I think if anyone dares nominate me, I will send my ALS donation, but I also want to send a donation to St. Jude's...

Copy that
Ya i just want people to help donate a little is all
For the last month around me local
Ive seen over 50 people dump ice water on themselves and not donate anything at all
So i want to change it up a little
And get a few donations for
ALS foundation

Have you found someone to sell you the peppers you are looking for yet, or are you asking for donations, or what? I have plenty of reapers to sell, as well as primos, if you want something hotter than reapers. I fill boxes exactly to order, as long I have those types available at that time. Reapers, primos, brains, morugas, different colors of ghosts, no problem. Tom

Cycadjungle
I was looking to Purchase
Not donations

But i found some reapers and butch t's

Butch T
Hooked me up

But while were at it
What are you asking
For a full sfrb. Of pods. ??

Back