• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Need help from North Carolina

I'm in a quest and need help from North Carolina chili-heads or anybody else.

I'm in search of a Dec. 1988 Peach Bowl ticket.  It was the game where NCST Wolfpack beat my IA Hawkeyes.  My Father and I attended that game and unfortunately he passed away before we could make it to IA's next bowl game.

I had a ticket once but having moved several times and having "good acquaintences" hold on to some of my possessions and now no longer possess.

I've been searching for a few years now with no luck.  A light bulb went on in my head and I thought, "Hey, maybe someone on THP could help me out".  I know probably grasping straws but have nothing to lose by trying.

Anyway, any one who could help just PM me and give me any details on how to acquire.  Thanks...Mike

Yea, I've been on ebay.....everything but what I'm looking for.  Someplace had one for sale but it was the wrong ticket as there was 2 Peach Bowls that year. One in Jan. 1988 and then the one I wanted in Dec.

Also have been in touch with both schools and even the sponser Chik-fil-a (old Peach Bowl) with no luck.

Back