• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Need help identifying this one...

Looks like a fattali

PepperFatalli_zps047456c2.jpg

Rymerpt said:
Looks like a fattali

PepperFatalli_zps047456c2.jpg

A buddy of mine said it may be that, but the pictures I saw didn't look the same.  The one you posted looks similar so I'll go with Fattali!

Bhuter said:
Looks to me like Aji Limon/Lemon Drop.

I have an Aji Lemon drop and these are much larger than that.  They also grow down vice the lemon drop is pointing up (I know that's not the technical terms)

Aji Lemon Drop (C. Baccatum)
or it could be Aji Pineapple  taste one and get back to us,even though they look identical there is a differance in the flavor and he heat between the two

pod size tends to vary due to weather and other condition so you cant go by size pod shape is correct for either of of these
 it not Fatalli for sure

sorry im an AJI lover can you tell by my username??
THATS ONE VERY TASTY PEPPER YOU HAVE THERE!! :drooling:
im sure you will enjoy them
thanks your friend Joe

Bhuter said:
Looks to me like Aji Limon/Lemon Drop.

Ascool said:
It looks like My Aji Lemon.

ajijoe said:
Aji Lemon Drop (C. Baccatum)
or it could be Aji Pineapple  taste one and get back to us,even though they look identical there is a differance in the flavor and he heat between the two

pod size tends to vary due to weather and other condition so you cant go by size pod shape is correct for either of of these
 it not Fatalli for sure

sorry im an AJI lover can you tell by my username??
THATS ONE VERY TASTY PEPPER YOU HAVE THERE!! :drooling:
im sure you will enjoy them
thanks your friend Joe

Maybe I got my plants mixed up.  If this is Aji Lemon Drop, what is the 6th picture in this?  http://imgur.com/a/u1el2

I was under the impression #6 was the Aji Lemon Drop.

schrade82 said:

Maybe I got my plants mixed up.  If this is Aji Lemon Drop, what is the 6th picture in this?  http://imgur.com/a/u1el2

I was under the impression #6 was the Aji Lemon Drop.
its a possability i have done that in the past, i have a few plant now that the tag disappeared from and cant remember what they are ,
looks like a Habanero of some kind hard to tell let it ripen

thanks your friend Joe

Bhuter said:
That looks like your Tabasco.

I bet your right, I don't know why I didn't think of this before. It would also make sense cause these are a fair amount hotter than the aji lemon drop. Thanks!

ajijoe said:
its a possability i have done that in the past, i have a few plant now that the tag disappeared from and cant remember what they are ,
looks like a Habanero of some kind hard to tell let it ripen

thanks your friend Joe
They ripen to a red. Now that I think about it, I bet they are the Tabasco and the original picture is Aji lemon. The Tabasco are hotter and the aji lemon do have a citrusy flavor to them.

Thanks to everybody for the help!

ajijoe said:
i was talking about the rounder green one
Gotcha, I think that is a red scotch bonnet based off how it ripened. It was that or a Caribbean red Hab and the other plant ended up being the Caribbean red Hab. Clearly I need to work on my tagging system lol

I tried the aji and think it is a lemon drop, has more a lemon than pineapple flavor.

Thanks for the help in identifying this!

schrade82 said:
Gotcha, I think that is a red scotch bonnet based off how it ripened. It was that or a Caribbean red Hab and the other plant ended up being the Caribbean red Hab. Clearly I need to work on my tagging system lol

I tried the aji and think it is a lemon drop, has more a lemon than pineapple flavor.

Thanks for the help in identifying this!
i was at the back of my mind thinking Carib Red  so I would say yeah
AJI LEMON DROP IT IS!!
YOUR WELCOME
 your friend Joe

Back