• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Need Help with I.D. on some of my peppers :)

After a few sasbe back in early July I finally have some plants growing for me but now I am noticingthat some of the seeds that were sent must have been mixed by the sender and mis labeled.these two plants ((in the same pot)) are supposed to be yellow 7's ..yet they look nothing alike..they were both planted at the same time July 10ththe smaller grunt to the right looks like a pepper plant and already starting it's first flowersbut the monster to the left with its huge leaves I can't identify and there are no flowers..I'm not even certain at this point it's a pepper plant it looks more like a vegetable or something?help
fto4kx.jpg

Looks like a chinense plant to me. I would say that the larger plant has taken over and is crowding out the smaller one. The smaller one, in an effort to fulfill it's purpose in life, is putting off flowers early. But both plants have chinense like leaves. They should not be in the same pot together, with that pot being so small. And it may be too late to try to separate them.

well the problem is the seeds are from the same labeled baggy sent in sasbe that was labeled yellow 7

obviously the sender was trying to be a clown..

now I have no clue which I should cut, & which I should save so taking a guess
I would say the large one is the best choice to save?

Yes typically when growing multiple seeds in the same pot you cull the weaker plant(s).

I would really see if you can't separate them still tho. Might not be possible at that stage but it's worth a try I would think as both plants seem to be quite healthy.

I went ahead & transplanted the smaller one into a big pot..hope it makes it & if not.. O'well

I still have 15 different kinds of peppers, I was just hoping it's something I don't already have & pulls threw
in time for me at least to see what it is.. if it turns out to be indeed a yellow 7 I will be surprised & happy.

Got this one from wayright

Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Blend .. a Very picky plant only 2/8 made it..
slowly growing it was planted july 12

25ix0mb.jpg

My Tiny Thai Baby Medusa head are always abundant & easy to grow
It seems like every time I pick one of these BlaZin HoT little Suckers 5 more grow in its place.. it's crazy
also they don't mind growing together 3-4 per pot.

jh9cw6.jpg

my grows

under shade from the hot texas sun on top of a camper so the grasshoppers don't eat on them
I spray pesticide around the camper sides & find dead grasshoppers laying in my pepper pots from time to time.

4sbj2w.jpg

Back