• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

plant Need ID on this pepper plant Help!

Well I got them on e-bay and that says it all. I will never buy from there again. I am new to growing peppers and will, based on what I read here, buy from a better source. Thank you for all your help on this question. I did get the guy to refund my price for the seeds but that still doesn't give much satisfaction,as it is too late to restart for this season. I do have other variety but really wanted the Trinidad Scorpion. I live in Montana and the growing season is short here. Thanks again.

Well I got them on e-bay and that says it all. I will never buy from there again. I am new to growing peppers and will, based on what I read here, buy from a better source. Thank you for all your help on this question. I did get the guy to refund my price for the seeds but that still doesn't give much satisfaction,as it is too late to restart for this season. I do have other variety but really wanted the Trinidad Scorpion. I live in Montana and the growing season is short here. Thanks again.

It's a shame you had to find this out firsthand about the dangers of eBay. There are a few reputable growers on there but they are few and far between.

Back